Any Mail Order Bride Stories?

One of my Army Skydiving buddies took a Russian wife. She is very pretty and sweet, takes great care of their kids and supports him out on the drop zone every weekend. And in return he loves her and only her and takes good care of her. Sounds like a good deal for both to me.

I tried ordering a bride by mail once, but her English was bad, so I gave up.

This is what she wrote back to me:

Will boiled your breakfast and know how to burn toast.
Your home dirty? I will exterminate it for you.
I bring four poster bed, 101 years old, for antique lover.
I do not tear your clothing with machine, I do it by hand.
Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it.
I like sheer stockings very much, so I wear nothing else.
I like dogs who eats anything and is fond of children.
I know how to get rid of Aunts. You have airosal Zap?
I like fine food served by waitress in appetizing forms.
I like to cook, especially children.
Have several dresses from old grandmother in beautiful figure.
I am cow, that do not smoke or drink.
I know how to cut your money in half.
I am good at making nutritious snacks from kids.
I have given birth to two pictures, I hope you like, they are in envelope.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What cracks me up is when people talk about how educated and smart foreign woman are but most of the countries they live in don't give two shiz about woman rights.

No offense to those that have had good luck with them but I know people that haven't....

I knew a guy in the military that married a Russian girl (not-mail order). She was great until she was close to receiving her papers and then she did a 180. Treated him like crap in the end and got real violent. She was a model and come to find out she was sleeping with her manager and things got ugly.

Then again, I know two people that have done it and they've been great for 10+ years. It all depends on the circumstances and the ladies true intentions.

Personally, my thoughts are they would be crazy NOT to treat you like a KING when you marry them and get them a US citizenship. They've got a million times more opportunities in America than 99% of the countries they are leaving... :beerchug:

Okay, I have to post up on this...I married a "mail order bride". But it is not what you think. I went to Moscow in Nov. 1999. By the way Moscow is an English version of the capitol of their country..the real word for it is Moscba..pronounced Mosk-va. I went there as a tourist and hired a translator...Did the Kremlin tours, art museums, and such. You have no idea how difficult it is too travel in Russia. After about the third day the translator, a lovely lady named Larissa, asked me if I was single and then asked if I would like to meet one of her nice Russian girlfriends? I answered yes I would. So, my adventure in Russia blossomed. I went back and forth across the Atlantic 3 more times to make sure of things before we got engaged. At the time I was living in Mammoth California at 8000 feet. Not a lot of women in this town and the competition was something like 1 girl to every 7 men...ha ha...anywho!!! Russian women are very nice women. I am not saying anything about American women being bad. I just didn't have much luck with them. Russian people, in general, are much better educated than Americans. Their culture is a tea culture so their ideas of civility are different than ours. They are more exposed to literature and arts in all forms then the average American. I have sat three rows back of center stage at the Bolshoi theater in downtown Moscba and watched 6 foot something ballerinas dance to the Tchaikovsky's Nut Cracker for less than 40 dollars a ticket...Try and get one of those in Los Angeles or New York. Remember that the country was a communist country until just early 90's...There are huge corruption problems in their culture, men die much younger than American men due to alcoholism and hard work. It is not uncommon at all for men to have several mistresses along with a wife if they have any financial success. In Russia the men have the legal rights to the children. Women do not have the same legal rights or protections that the American system affords our women. It can be quite complex living arrangements due to this. It is not unusual for a man and a woman to divorce and still live together. It is about the apartment and who owns it. Just because they are divorced has nothing to do with legal ownership of the apartment. Anyway, I digress, my lovely bride died of breast cancer only 2 years after we were married. It can only be understood by someone who has lost a child or spouse who they loved deeply...I prayed God would take me instead of her a million times but it was her fate and not mine. So, after about a year I picked myself up and started internet dating with Russian girls since I found my previous wife to be an excellent wife. The women are looking for a western mindset towards marriage. That is the best I can say about it. The American man will support a woman...most of us consider cheating on a woman to be a taboo best left alone...we are not alcoholics or wife beaters...and we work... A woman with child or over 35 years old in russia is almost impossible for them to find a mate. The ratio of men to women in Moscow or St Petersburg is like 3 to 1...due to wars ...mostly. During WWII millions of men were killed by the Germans and the disparity has never been overcome...add economics and alcoholism to the mix and you have some real problems for Russian women to find a suitable mate. I have at least 6 other American men who married Russian women who live in my immediate area and all of the marriages are doing well. All of the women are educated at university level, cultured, polite, and interesting women. I am treated better by both of my Russian women then I ever was by an American wife...I couldn't have done better or be happier...so it worked for me. If you are single guy and would like to attempt this type of thing feel free to call me and I would try and help you out with any information I gained from living in Russia for almost a year...just my story..2hip

Great share Alan. Sorry for your previous loss.

:poke: :thumbsup:on the russian brides.....also always ask for the happy ending when you get a massage:cheerleader:

Not Russian silly...that's in Thailand! Ooops...wait...I don't know anything about that :whistle:

:thumbsup: Great write up! I myself have been in your shoes with american woman, so I have dated woman from other countries! Different mind set! :thumbsup:

+1000

There have been some success stories from having a mail order bride, but there has also been some pretty sad stories come from these situations.

Part II of my response...the real trouble starts for the American men when they marry stupidly...the cases I've witnessed or knew of the situation through close friends is when the guy is like 50 or 60 plus and he marries a woman 20 to 30 years younger than him. Yes, young women have nice bodies but you have nothing in common with them. Energy levels, needs to have children for the woman and the man is probably on his 2nd family. Music and entertainment needs...activities that are interesting to one may not be interesting to the other. Young women and clothing versus income levels...and here is something to contemplate...Is it really fair for a 25 year old woman to tie herself up with a 50 year old guy? For example in 10 years the guy is 60 years old and I am close to that now...I look and feel like a 60 year old guy...and now the woman is 35 years old and in her prime as a woman and she is married to almost a senior guy...drag city man. My wife is 5 years younger than I am and looks great...speaks english well...works as a city accountant...so, if any of you guys are thinking about doing this...be reasonable in your expectations...Don't go more than about 10 years difference...My wife would be glad to help you with any information about translations and stuff if you need that sort of help...respectfully, 2hip

is it really any different than internet sites like match.com?

for that matter is it any different than any form of dating?

unless you are actually buying a wife, which would be illegal.

i have met brides MOB's from Russia, China and the Phillipines....aside from the cultural differences they were normal people, trying to find a better life.

american women marry for reason other than love, they just don't have to do it for citizenship.

Funny as hell dude! :rofl:

The concept of mail order brides has been around long before us. But the reason they have been around has changed a bit. I don't mean to disparage any group of women or men, but to try and explain it will sound like I am trying to. Some men use them because no American woman will put up with their crap. Some men use them because they don't want to put up with the American women's crap.

I am fortunate to have found someone I get along with that is American. Culturally American women are in a far different place than women from other countries are. As are Western men (us). This is a double edged sword. As someone who has been single for 2 years, and has just found someone I want to devote time to, I can say for me that I am growing weary of the lack of good women to choose from. Now good for me vs good for someone else.........is all a personal thing.

I can say that my experiences with Eastern European women have been more positive than Western women. As has been said in the thread, they are culturally more what I would want to devote myself to. It isn't about Man in Charge thing, its more that its easier to understand what makes them happy. A safe home. A good provider. Treats them well. Doesn't mistreat them. For them a man like that is a dream for them. In return they treat us like Kings. This is the way they are raised. Kind of like what we had in this country in the past generation. The 70s began the shift. Women started working. They got empowered. Etc. All of which I am glad happened. I am thrilled to be able to date a woman who is self sufficient and strong willed and doesn't depend on me financially.

But its a different kind of dating and attraction. I can take care of myself. And my house. And domestic duties. So I don't seek a woman for that. Sex is nice, and important, but at my age it isn't the number one thing I look for or need.

However, when you meet a woman that enjoys doing these things, and desires to do these things, it makes you realize that you care for them for doing that, and that has a lot of value. Its a different type of love and commitment.

I would have NO problem with taking on an Eastern European partner. They like treating us like our previous generation women did.

One of the girls at work (smoking hot by the way) is a mail order from Russia, Chechnya if I recall correctly. She was 18 when some old geezer bought and married her, then after a year or so became very abusive toward her verbally and ultimately began to beat her when she threatened to leave him. One of our co-workers contacted EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and got her some help, got her away from him.
A friend of a friend here in Sweden has a mail order bride and SHE is the one who's abusive. She beats him. Big slaps, in public even.
You never know do you....

I got 2 guys I know married brides from the Philippines. Both very cute and way younger than them

I have a friend who used Filipinocupid, and it worked for him. Here is short overview of this site https://mailorderbridesz.com/review/filipinocupid/ He contacted two girls he liked. He exchanged some letters with them, and then he travel to Manila. He spent two days with one of them (she wasn't what he expected from her), and spent one week with the other one. He decided to take the next step, so he invited this girl to live with him to Mexico City in a kind of 'one-year-marriage-tryout'. It worked, so they got married after the trial, and they look happy.

I have made quite a few considered applications . In each attempt , I have tried to honestly list some of my many attractive physical qualities . Gems like , middle aged and overweight , full lush growth of hair , mainly front back and crack . Some good teeth , man boobs and somewhat bulging belly with not inconsiderable overhang .
To be a good Toad match and be in the running , the lucky lady must love dogs , and be willing to give up bed for dog or at least share her half . Because I am often very busy , it is an absolute must to be willing to feed dog , snake and other reptiles and Toad daily (well not reptiles daily ) , and be okay with any big $ purchases for the Busa and all for the Busa parked in living room and staying solo seat !
I must admit I am a little surprised and even concerned about my puzzling lack of success so far , I'm sure the internet service where the lovelies are can't be down 24/7 !! :rolleyes::)

Back