Any alternate meanings to our Busa KANJI?

I think FLrider's Tat predates RSD's by a good bit...

Besides, you are all just copying a marketing gimmick onto your flesh.  It's cool that the Kanji does have some meaning yeah, but it's not not really someones original work or anything.  What would be cool is if you designed a scene for your Kanji to live in, treat the tat as a piece of art and not a roadsign or billboard...  Integrate it into a falcon form, or something else that reflects speed N Power...
Yeah, like a dragon or sumptin!

angelina_jolie_pictures_2_agree_with_rev.jpg

Rev is correct. I've got a few of the road sign variety, but now wish I had incorporated them into a scene. Unless you copy someone's tattoo exactly, then it's not infringing on them. Just come up with a rough sketch of what you want, and then take it to your local artist (YES...They are artists), and let him/her work their magic and draw up a design for you.

If you go with that design, then make sure you get the paper copy when you're done. They should respect that as your design. Make sure up front so there is no misunderstanding in the end.

Here's one I got that isn't finished. Not a Busa thing though. IT still has to have a deep sea diver's helmet added at the ankle, and then coral reef added with some other fish. All of this should wrap the entire leg when finished. Work in progress as they say.
biggrin.gif

Tattoo_L_Leg.jpg

Hey, wait... If it's not cool to get a tattoo just like someone else's I'd better cancel my appointment for Monday. I was gonna get I Love Revlis tattoo'd across my back but I know RSD already has that one, too.
biggrin.gif

Hey, wait... If it's not cool to get a tattoo just like someone else's I'd better cancel my appointment for Monday. I was gonna get I Love Revlis tattoo'd across my back but I know RSD already has that one, too.
biggrin.gif
actually, I had the word<table style=filter:flipH>SILVER</table> tattoo'd on my bobo , so that every time I look in the mirror I'm reminded of just what a prick he is.

I'm kiddin' Rev...... I'm kiddin'......

Got the PM thanks RSD. Definitely think it needs to be a part of something more involved than just the Kanji but no offers from anyone artistic to come up with something. Will have to keep thinking. Maybe could do a poll and the winning vote from the board would dictate the tat and it's location. Would have to be very confident with my choices I put up though!
laugh.gif

Rev is correct.  I've got a few of the road sign variety, but now wish I had incorporated them into a scene.  Unless you copy someone's tattoo exactly, then it's not infringing on them.  Just come up with a rough sketch of what you want, and then take it to your local artist (YES...They are artists), and let him/her work their magic and draw up a design for you.

If you go with that design, then make sure you get the paper copy when you're done.  They should respect that as your design.  Make sure up front so there is no misunderstanding in the end.

Here's one I got that isn't finished.  Not a Busa thing though.  IT still has to have a deep sea diver's helmet added at the ankle, and then coral reef added with some other fish.  All of this should wrap the entire leg when finished.  Work in progress as they say.
biggrin.gif
That's awesome!
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif
actually, I had the word<table style=filter:flipH>SILVER</table> tattoo'd on my bobo , so that every time I look in the mirror I'm reminded of just what a prick he is.

LOL...
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>WOW!!!!</span></span>

<marquee><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>ROTFLMFAO</span></span></marquee>

I tip my hat to you Bro, I think That was the Best Yet... Man oh man...  Sometimes I am just in Awe!!!   Well Done...

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>But with the Limited Canvas you have to work with, your going to have to shorten it to just R-E-V.</span></span>  

He he he, <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>Whoopa!!!</span></span>  

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095469953 -->

Hey guys, how about putting all that creativity to work and help me design a tatoo!
face7.gif

HAYABUSA WAS ALSO A JAPANESE FIGHTER PLANE,HOW ABOUT SOMETHING WITH A PLANE ,BIRD AND KANJI ON IT
BAANNNZZZZAAAIIII !!!!!!!!!
(DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PLANES REPUTATION)

HAYABUSA WAS ALSO A JAPANESE FIGHTER PLANE,HOW ABOUT SOMETHING WITH A PLANE ,BIRD AND KANJI ON IT
BAANNNZZZZAAAIIII !!!!!!!!!
(DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PLANES REPUTATION)
Thanks that's an interesting idea, I don't know anything about the plane either. Will have to check it out!
smile.gif

Back