help with kanji

pacmangsxr

Registered
I need some help figuring out the meaning of this kanji sticker on the back of my busa. Anybody know? I googled "kanji" and looked through the ones I found but I haven't found this symbol. Anybody happen to know what is stands for?
Photo0509.jpg

I found it. It stands for younger brother. Not sure why somebody would want it as a sticker on their bike but it looks cool til I get time to remove it ;)

Maybe his brother died riding? IDK, id probly take it off, i spend enough time explaining one Kanji, much less 2 of em:whistle:

I hate Kanji....

Maybe it's because I tattoo people, but... I hate it.

I hate tattooing it, You can't read it, it means nothing to you, it's not all that interesting to look at.. if you can even see it, because it's prolly tiny and hidden anyway. Did I mention a picture says 1000 words that ANY LANGUAGE can read!?!?

Oh and then I can be an artist instead of a foreign language typesetter.

Everyone wants something written on them. In all sorts of languages. Almost always some language they and most 99.99% of people they know don't speak. (not that writing a bunch of $4!t bible verses on everyone in english is any better)

Hell, maybe I'll change all my forum handles etc. to 'word processor'

I hate the kanji on my bike, and as soon as I can find enough time with a heat gun or some other safe method of removal that ugly haha funny joke of a sticker is coming off the side of my motorcycle.

Then I'll hear no more of ... 'what's that Chinese (yes I KNOW it's not Chinese) symbol say?' OH (&#^$&^#Q$(&^Q@(#$&HSIRE)(R&@#$PO(JIC{A()EUDF GOD D(@$MN #$)(SHI@($Q{PODFUC@($KCKJEQ)(@#$U I dunno MAYBE it say's HAYABUSA????!!!!!! I mean it's written right there in english toooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Sorry I've been drinking. .... and apparently I'm angry.

But really... I hate kanji.

I hate Kanji....

Maybe it's because I tattoo people, but... I hate it.

I hate tattooing it, You can't read it, it means nothing to you, it's not all that interesting to look at.. if you can even see it, because it's prolly tiny and hidden anyway. Did I mention a picture says 1000 words that ANY LANGUAGE can read!?!?

Oh and then I can be an artist instead of a foreign language typesetter.

Everyone wants something written on them. In all sorts of languages. Almost always some language they and most 99.99% of people they know don't speak. (not that writing a bunch of $4!t bible verses on everyone in english is any better)

Hell, maybe I'll change all my forum handles etc. to 'word processor'

I hate the kanji on my bike, and as soon as I can find enough time with a heat gun or some other safe method of removal that ugly haha funny joke of a sticker is coming off the side of my motorcycle.

Then I'll hear no more of ... 'what's that Chinese (yes I KNOW it's not Chinese) symbol say?' OH (&#^$&^#Q$(&^Q@(#$&HSIRE)(R&@#$PO(JIC{A()EUDF GOD D(@$MN #$)(SHI@($Q{PODFUC@($KCKJEQ)(@#$U I dunno MAYBE it say's HAYABUSA????!!!!!! I mean it's written right there in english toooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Sorry I've been drinking. .... and apparently I'm angry.

But really... I hate kanji.

Thats hilarious!! :rofl:

You would love the sweet tattoo ive got on my arm:whistle:

sooooooooooo....what your saying is????............lol

Yeah. My computer needs a breathalizer... Like really bad.

I remembered I wrote something on here when I woke up and I was just.... oh no. =( :rulez: had no idea what it was.

I came to edit my post.. but umm well, I had already been quoted.

Hell... I'll do some kanji tattoooooos and make 'em bad ass. Just ya gotta admit, sometimes they are kinda lame.

I even stuck a big orange 'Busa kanji on the back of my older helmet to cover a big scuff mark across the back of it.

Regardless, I hereby submit my formal apology to the board for my obnoxious drunken ramblings, unfortunatly I cannot promise with all certainty that it will be the last time it happens. :laugh:

Sorry.

Last edited:
Yeah. My computer needs a breathalizer... Like really bad.

I remembered I wrote something on here when I woke up and I was just.... oh no. =( :rulez: had no idea what it was.

I came to edit my post.. but umm well, I had already been quoted.

Hell... I'll do some kanji tattoooooos and make 'em bad ass. Just ya gotta admit, sometimes they are kinda lame.

I even stuck a big orange 'Busa kanji on the back of my older helmet to cover a big scuff mark across the back of it.

Regardless, I hereby submit my formal apology to the board for my obnoxious drunken ramblings, unfortunatly I cannot promise with all certainty that it will be the last time it happens. :laugh:

Sorry.

This is one of the funniest threads ive read. :thumbsup:
you were pissed!! :laugh:

Regardless, I hereby submit my formal apology to the board for my obnoxious drunken ramblings, unfortunately I cannot promise with all certainty that it will be the last time it happens. :laugh:

Sorry.
:lol:
:beerchug: no apology necessary. you had a feeling and expressed it :poke: with vigor.:rofl:

:whistle: i'm also guilty of PWD, Posting While Drunk on occasion. :whistle:

Back