Any 2007 Blue's get their inners done?

BowDown

Registered
Post up some pics.. how close was the color match, where did you have it done, and how much?
whistling.gif

I went with the carbon fiber inners, the blue inners look awesome, Scipione420 did a great job on his!!
thumb_up.gif
 I just bought mine from a fellow Busa owner.

INNERS

Thanks guys!  
beerchug.gif
 Get the paint from color rite it matches real close..... Any body shop should do em around you. I dont know if thepusher is still doin em you might wanna try PMing him.....

2358891563_bfc1c3d39f.jpg

2222055772_2b3cbc5682.jpg

I went with the carbon fiber inners, the blue inners look awesome, Scipione420 did a great job on his!!
thumb_up.gif

INNERS
Hey man, how did you mount your 8500 x50? I had my mount bolted to the windscreen, but puttin it on and takin off all the time switchin from the cage to the busa weakened the mount on the busa and it broke one day while ridin around.

super.gif
PM -->
PADEROLIS @ Jul. 01 2008 said:
1466104[/ATTACH] PM]
thumb_up.gif

INNERS
Hey man, how did you mount your 8500 x50?  I had my mount bolted to the windscreen, but puttin it on and takin off all the time switchin from the cage to the busa weakened the mount on the busa and it broke one day while ridin around.
I used industrial strength velcro, it works great!! I have tested it and believe me it does not move. The mount stays in the cage, velcro FTW!!

super.gif

Any good painter will match it exact. I have kept mine black jsut to keep the sun reflection out of my eyes and the guages (Which are in the right inner) readable

Back