Another scam on Cycletrader

I hate scammers they really get me mad.
firedevil.gif
If and when you find this guy you need to bring him down here to Miami, Fl and we can take him fishing. We can use him as bait...
idea3.gif
You know what I mean...

well this is the info I've gotten from him so far

hawaiirr2003@yahoo.com

Ralph Readow

Peytona, WV

noone by that name exists in that town so its obviously bogus.  

I just gotta think of a way to say that escrow won't let me process my transfer until I give them the owners name of the bike as a security measure
wink.gif
  I'm bound and determined to get his real name so we can go gang beat his ass.
laugh.gif
Why does his e-mail addy have anything to do with Hawaii?  arrrrrrrrg making a bad impression.  
mad.gif

Hey Fst, can you look up who his phone number is registered to?  (304) 885-4033

Is 304 area code in wv?
The phone number "(304) 885-4033" is a Charles Tn, WV based phone number and the registered carrier is Kmc Telecom V.

didn't have time to look up anything else. I will try tomorrow after work or on lunch break.

I'm in sacramento...tell him I'll meet him and we can do a 3 way cell call with his brother.....or I could just rag-doll him a few times for ya.....it might be kinda fun!!
Ok Moaz is in WV & T-bone is in Sac, lets play this fool and see if he will really meet with either of ya... Bet he never planned on the "Brotherhood" catchin up with him.
(... high pitch Bruce Lee scream ... )
AAAssjani.gif

Boy you guys are violent! External Links Missing

Can't we all just get along?

Wait!

On second thought, I've been ripped off a bunch of times too.

FCUK him up for me too!

I told him I called fedex to see how long the shipment would take from his "bogus" name in WV and I told him fedex said that there was noone under that name in peytona WV. He was like there must be a mistake. I'm trying to get him to tell me the address of the bike. We'll see if anything happens. My guess is he start getting suspicious and quit emailing me.

OK Arey where do we meet for this lol,tell him get a job bust his a&& and we can take his hard earned money.

well this is the info I've gotten from him so far

hawaiirr2003@yahoo.com

Ralph Readow

Peytona, WV

noone by that name exists in that town so its obviously bogus.  

I just gotta think of a way to say that escrow won't let me process my transfer until I give them the owners name of the bike as a security measure
wink.gif
  I'm bound and determined to get his real name so we can go gang beat his ass.
laugh.gif
Why does his e-mail addy have anything to do with Hawaii?  arrrrrrrrg making a bad impression.  
mad.gif

Hey Fst, can you look up who his phone number is registered to?  (304) 885-4033

Is 304 area code in wv?
304 is in Charlestown, WV.

That number (304-885-4033) is not registered. But, KmcTelecom V is the registered carrier for that number.

-V

I work for an airline and if he's located I will go there and beat the living dog@#$% out of him. I don't care where he is!

Also in the picture did you guys notice the black rear brake caliper?

Back