Another scam~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I just received this in response to a motorcycle jacket for sale on craigslist~!~ I haven't quite figured out where the scam comes in or what the next step is, but it's obviously not legit...he doesn't even know if it fits ... maybe he just has a use for personal info he can find in the phone book...don't know

The jacket is only $75 and he is throwing in an extra $30~?~ Funny

Hi,
I have instructed my assistant to send out your payment as soon you provide your full name,phone number and address, I can only pay via money order as am on business trip now,the money order is going to clear from your bank before the pick up. Please let me know where to send your payment to because i wouldn't want to lose it to someone else. I don't mind adding Thirty dollars so you can keep it in my favor. As for the pick-up, I already have an arrangement for that.Hope is in good condition?
John

I replied back advising he can send the money order to this address:

Jacket
935 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20535

(Federal Bureau of Investigation)

Last edited:
Most scams are really easy to see what's going to happen next, but I don't get the next step on such a cheap item...~?~

That's why I figure it must be to obtain personal info for some reason~!~

he will send you a check that you deposit in your bank that will be no good, but after you take out your payment and send him the rest is when youll find out the check was no good....then you will be stuck covering the entire check amount...the way i read it he is sending you money to do what with it????:poke: stay away..damn nigerians

The money order is altered. Its real enough that will initially clear your bank, but will eventually come back as fraudulent. Why did you have the MO sent to my old work address ??? :laugh:

I just received another email from him~!~

He called me stupid, and an illigitimit child (in not such a nice way) and asked me if this was my father's address

He is one wierd cookie~!!~ :rollext: (You can tell he doesn't speak English very well)

no...send me money...not a scam...all go to coworkers kids .... :thumbsup:

I just received another email from him~!~

He called me stupid, and an illigitimit child (in not such a nice way) and asked me if this was my father's address

He is one wierd cookie~!!~ :rollext: (You can tell he doesn't speak English very well)

hehehehe

Here is an email i was sent a while back. This nut sent me a check for 4900.00 ti buy a 2000.00 idem we had for sale. I have about 15 email's that he sent me. After getting the check and the last email i went to the police and turned it in to them and told him so and i have never herd from again. These people think we are just stupid i guess. Is this the same guy that you got one from? (email below)

Re: German "Eckbunk" - $2000 (Rustburg VA)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:09 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"j.james9838" <j.james9838@gmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Doug Carter" <mr8ballme@yahoo.com>Hello,
Are you trying to playing me cos i did not understand you.and the
payment as been to you now... Moreover i try to call you
your phone you pick up the phone and saying it a wrong number. i don't
want you to play act funny with my hard earn money..Pls better get in
touch with me with the shipping fund and the best time for the mover
to come pick up of the item...cos you told me that you will take care
of every thing today.....i will be forced to contact the CIA
and the local police.and i believe those one should make proper
information to the FBI.cos i don't understand your silence.Get back to
me or if you think that you are smart you no that
i have all your information with me...good day

:rofl::laugh::rofl:

The CIA~?~ :rofl:

Even my guy didn't speak English quite THAT bad~!~

They are funny in thinking that someone would fall for their scam, however...it's just like looking for a good deal I reckon...keep on trying until somebody bites~!~

Back