Another Scam??

jumbo

Registered
Here is my e-mail to him

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2470896748

Dear createit2004,

I saw your hayabusa and would like to know if it is legal in california. Also what kind of stands are those and do they come with the bike?

Here is his reply. If any of you are in this area of Canada please see if it is real.

Hello,

I bought this bike from US and it was rided only within US . It was registrated in US and I had all the services done there. The bike was never crushed, droped or raced. I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it - even better!.

The thing is that almost 5 months ago, I made that step - I got married !!! My wife is from Canada and we decided to move there. My kid was born a week ago here in Canada and, as a fresh daddy I can't find the time to ride the bike anymore. Yes, I brought the bike here in Canada . I wanted to register the bike here, but when I found out how much paper work I must do to register it here, only to rided once a month or less ... simply I gave up and decided to sell it and buy a car here (a family weagon is a must now). I had made this decision to sell the bike faster only for $3500 US,shipping included. I even decided to support all the shipping charges in order to make a smooth deal for this bike. I will use FedEx International Freight for shipping, so you will be able to receive it in 3-4 working days (depending on your exact location). The bike will be crated, will have an insurance and will be delivered at your door without you beeing charged one penny more. As soon as I have your firm decision that you want to buy, I will take the bike to FedEx and pay all the taxes for the shipping including the insurance and the custom fees. Along with the bike, I will send you all the documents that I have for the bike - the title (wich is issued in US, is clear of any leins and I have it in hand) and all the recipts from services.

As a payment method I prefer money wire transfer made through WesternUnion.All you have to do now is go to the nearest Western Union office with cash and wire the money to me. For that you only need a valid ID and with my location, the transfer will be complete. Immediatly after I have the payment confirmation from you, I'll send the bike and email you the tracking number from FedEX. In order to complete our deal, I'll need your address to prepare the package for shipping.

This is my location where you'll wire the money:

DANNY ROBIN

201 HANSON STREET
WHITEHORSE, YT, Y1A 1Y3
CANADA

But if you're not satisfyed with my first proposal you can wire the amount to my adress from Canada and use as a receiver your wife's name, or your brother's name and in this way, the money will stay in Western Union until you'll receive the bike . After I'll verify the transfer on the website, I'll immediatly ship the bike to you.Only after you'll receive it and inspect it, you'll change that name with mine so i can pick up the money.The change of names will be made over the phone and no extra costs.
Let me know if we have a deal.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Danny

My second e-mail. Lets see if he even gets back to me

With so many scams going on a few question for you to make sure this is legit.

Is the bike in your possession?
Is the title clear?
Can you take a picture with the word Riverside on a piece of paper on the bike?
What part of Canada are you from I have some friend that live there and if you are close they can look at the bike for me.

I do have the money in hand but am a little leery of sending it with out knowing it is not a scam..???

what a fuger
i hope some on passes a law or somthing to nail these bastid fugs
mad.gif

I saw one in cycle trader classiffed, it went like this...
PRICE: 7000
DESCRIPTION: 2004 SUZUKI GSXR 1000, Do you want the baddest bike in town? This "GSXR 1000" will earn you the LEAN LOOK!!!! Once you've looked, you are hooked! Can you handle the BLURRRRR?
rock.gif
This bike also comes with a SHOEI helmet that has the same paint scheme as the bike!!!! The bike is black, graphite, and silver.!!!!!! The vehicle is in brand new shape and only has 2 miles on it.Thank you for your time.....

I sent him this email:
Your Message: I want your bike. whats wrong with it why are you taking a 3grand loss?
rock.gif

Sender's Name: Chirs
Telephone: 3XX XXXXXXX<-Left ouf for obvious resions

Here's the reply I got back:

Hello!
Thank you for your interest. The bike is still available.First of all i must tell you that i am currently located in Canada.This is my personal bike registred in my name . I have an US clean/clear title for this bike.The bike is in perfect condition , never been dropped or in an accident , don't have any scratches and without mechanical problems.I must sell this bike because i am too old for ride it...I am 53 years old and i have few health problems(i am deaf because an work accident).My phone number listed with my cycletrader ad will not work because i use an relay service to make calls. Let me know your number and i will call you if you are really interested about this bike.If you make the deal with me,the vehicle will be shipped to you like a gift with " No commercial value" inscription on it and you will not have to pay any duty's. All the shipping , handling , insurance and delivery costs will be paid from here and are included in the listed price.f you are really interested about this bike just contact me by e-mail or by phone. I wish you all the best for You and Your Family! God Bless You!
Thank you!

What a joke, I hope nobody falls for that stuff. I did some reading up on these Canada scam deals and it said to be cautious with international sellers. If a dispute arises in the transaction, United States laws may not apply to the international seller.

rock.gif

Obviously those guys are gettin' somebody or they would come up with something else. It just pisses me off that they find it to be an acceptable way of making money for whatever reason!
mad.gif

Dude all these scammers are NOT worried. Ebay gets a report then they cancel the item. Bad hting is the scammers only need a couple of days of the ad being up. Newbies and non knowers send their hard earned cash and get fucked. Ebay doesnt care becasue they get the ad fee (off of stolen credit cards no doubt) but they have no reaosn to crack down. They are not responsible when people pay outside of sanctioned ways (paypal) (owned by ebay) So Ebay wins all the way around. Unfortunately it is solely up to the buyers and siteslike this to keep the scammers away. BUT all people don't surf the web and ifthey do. They may not come to sit3es like these or people like us. If you know anyone who wants to purchase big ticket items online. Have them treat all transactions as if they were scams until proven otherwise!!

Back