Another new sponsor

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, we have a new sponsor called SueRey Custom Apparel please check them out when you get a chance. Right now they only have 5 shirts up on their site but soon will have others. They want you to provide feedback to them so they know what other shirts and stuff you want. We are going to be giving away about 10 to 15 shirts since they are new so brush up on your trivia, not necessarily bike related. I should be posting the first question in the next day or two. Go to their website and check out which shirt you would want if you post the answer to the question first.

Thanks all

Cap

Come on...Physics rules the world
biggrin.gif

I'll be studying.
laugh.gif

It's on the main "Message Board" page...about a third of the way down...banner flashing...
smile.gif

I'm in!
thumbs-up.gif

but uuuuuh I'm better at useless, pointless unimportant trivia.
Thus the word "Trivia" ( trivial ) ... like how many bottle caps have ever been produced world wide?
tounge.gif

Unless they plan on making some other "biker" images other than beer swilling, "Hog" riding ones they have I am not interested and I do not like being associated with anything that portrays that image. I do not see where they have a place on a Hayabusa site. If there are up and coming shirts that are going to have an expanded point of view someone please post this.

Mctrull you seem to have a one sided point of view, if you don't like the shirts fine, I don't necessarily like your response but that doesnt mean I am going to remove you from the board now does it?

Cap

I looked at their web site per your request, there are no other motorcycles represented other than Harleys on the shirts shown. Personally, the mentality from "Harley" riders towards sport bike riders has been poor in the past if not hateful. So am I one sided for not wanting to be part of that? Maybe. If you want to remove me from the board for having my own opinions and points of views than so be it.

chill Mc.......Chill. Capt has to fund the cost of OUR website. Lets support him any way we can OK? something to your liking may be on the site soon enough. if you know anyone who rides a Hog maybe you can show them the site?
rock.gif

That is what I was aking. If they were planning on adding some other shirt designs. I honestly do not know of anyone local that rides a Harley anymore. I know he has to fund the site and I really wish I could hand it to him whenever he needed. I love this site.

Let me go ahead and say, "I apoligize if I have offended anyone with my point of view." I know some of you people ride Harleys and probably do not have an attitude about sport bikes. Hell, if you did, you would all commit suicide, LOL! It seems that I offended Cap and for that I apoligize. I stand by my opinions and points of view but, they are not intended to offend anyone.

Mctrull did you even read my first post, they are wanting to find out what we wanted so they could make the shirts custom to our group. Read before you post and save us all some time.

cap

I looked at their web site per your request, there are no other motorcycles represented other than Harleys on the shirts shown. Personally, the mentality from "Harley" riders towards sport bike riders has been poor in the past if not hateful. So am I one sided for not wanting to be part of that? Maybe. If you want to remove me from the board for having my own opinions and points of views than so be it.
Funny, the general attitude I get around here regarding Harleys is more intolerant than any I've encountered being a "Harley guy" who now owns and rides 2 sport bikes (aside from the one Harley-riding dork who won't talk to me now that I have 2 Suzuki's in my garage, but that's a good thing in general).

I did read your post. I am not going to pursue this any further, it is pointless. We both have our opinions and that is not always going to be in perfect agreement. I apoligized for offending anyone and that is all I can/ will do.

Back