Another New Guy

Finally saw the pic. Yeah, first mods are lose the reflectors and the stickers.

Congrats on your new bike !

Man I am stunned at the prices you pay in the States for new Hayabusa's. A new one in Ireland is 15,000 Euro, which is approx $18,000 !!!!

I also have a new Busa 05. I have only one problem every time I look at it, I want to ride it. I had it for one month and already had an oil change.
After I had mine for a month, I think I'd already broken it in and topped it out.
biggrin.gif

Yeah I got rid of the refectors, stickers (except the "S", and the GSX1300R), and cut the crap outta the stock undertail. Got rid of the plate mount and blinkers and threw some new eurolite side marker lights we had here at the shop on in their place. have about a thousand miles on her. Almost three weeks now, just did the second oil change (just to be safe).

<!--EDIT|Busa626
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127507038 -->

Yeah I got rid of the refectors, stickers (except the "S", and the GSX1300R), and cut the crap outta the stock undertail. Got rid of the plate mount and blinkers and threw some new eurolite side marker lights we had here at the shop on in their place. have about a thousand miles on her. Almost three weeks now.
nice...

so how about an updated.......

PIC...
poke.gif
j/k

Back