Another New Guy

Harley0706

Registered
Well I got my brand new Busa today. I bought the 05 LE model. It was the last one they had on the floor and wanted to get rid of it real bad. Well I picked it up for $9300. It is my first actual new bike. This is my first sport bike, I am changing over from a harley (going from 60hp to 160hp :o). I babied the piss outta it today. I picked it up at about 7 tonight so I only got to put 40 miles on it or so.

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, I am 22. Live in Omaha NE. I am a full time student and I work for a car audio and customizing shop. I used to work for a custom bike shop but moved so now I just get to tinker. I still have all my dealerships for harley parts but need to aquire some for the sport bike stuff. Well Thanks for the great site. IT really has some good info

Welcome aboard
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the insanity. As you'll find out, in here a post is wothless without pics. Post'em up.
cool.gif

Congrats and welcome! Can we see what a Cornhusker LE looks like?
laugh.gif

Congrats & Welcome! Pics...must have pics!
tounge.gif

PS - check out about an upcoming ride.

congrats and welcome to the maddness....
beerchug.gif

.... as was mentioned before.....

<marquee>P I C S </marquee>

please.....

Here is a pic finally, I havn't stopped riding long enough to get any good ones during the day.
Very stock right now but what do you expect only had it a day and a half. Put about 150 miles on yesterday though
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 I LOVE IT!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Busa626
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125957652 -->

Me___Busa.jpg

biggrin.gif

Well I got my brand new Busa today. I bought the 05 LE model. It was the last one they had on the floor and wanted to get rid of it real bad. Well I picked it up for $9300. It is my first actual new bike. This is my first sport bike, I am changing over from a harley (going from 60hp to 160hp :o). I babied the piss outta it today. I picked it up at about 7 tonight so I only got to put 40 miles on it or so.

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, I am 22. Live in Omaha NE. I am a full time student and I work for a car audio and customizing shop. I used to work for a custom bike shop but moved so now I just get to tinker. I still have all my dealerships for harley parts but need to aquire some for the sport bike stuff. Well Thanks for the great site. IT really has some good info
Welcome to .org mate!!
biggrin.gif

Do away with that reflector...
wink.gif
...Nice bike
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126004105 -->

I also have a new Busa 05. I have only one problem every time I look at it, I want to ride it. I had it for one month and already had an oil change.

a day n a half ..? plenty of time for "mods " .. ifyour not riden the "busa" ..modifiy it !!! .. btw welcome too the " board"...
smile.gif

Back