another new guy ... :)

Hey fellow busa lovers...

New to the board, all time busa lover!!

I have grown up around speed all my life: My dad dragd a 68 camaro ss 350 big block with supercharger blah blah goes fast, let me take for a pass on occasion and we both raced in the WKA... I've read all the "newb" busa questions and they dance around mine but never truly ask it... so

Besides the obvious power difference and ability to pull away from anything on the straight... how does a busa handle on the street compared to a true racing sport bike (ie R1 R6 GSXR 750 etc etc) ... I guess a revised way of asking the same question... Is the busa as nimble as those bikes? Is it more stiff? more comfortable? um yea etc I guess that's good.

thanks and looking forward to the info!

Never heard of a 350 Big Block Hmm maybe a 348CI Big Block? :dunno:

Thanks Lycan!

helped a million! :kiss:

It's how you treat the bike and how you act on it is where the danger lies.

The busa just seems more like what was said above you sit IN the busa not on it... I sat on a kawi zx 14r today just to compare and yes while it is about the same size you sat ON the kawi and it was like putting a mountain between your thighs... thanks for all the input guys/gals!

lankeeyankee (off topic)

My dad was a do it yourself learned through experience not by class engine guy he could tweak things (ie shaving a few thousandths off a bend in the carb and get more flow WHILE keeping it looking stock and untampered etc etc) so it very well could NOT have been a 350 big block but thats what it ended up being lol .. splitting hairs aside that 68 maro was f a s t fast

Back