Another New Busa Owner

Look into getting a battery tender (way better than disconnecting the battery). BTW, welcome.

battery_tender_plus_6v_1.jpg

I may try that next time, problem is i don't have a garage :( and thus no close and easy way to plug in a tender. I have a two week trip coming up to Kentucky and may try to use a friends garage if i have any with a garage. ???

Thanks for the suggestion.

Gpmo

Have been lurking more than logging in lately but figured i would do a quick update. I have several thousand miles on the Busa now and can't see myself going to any other sport bike now.

Only had a few days here and there to ride lately, work has had me running a lot. 30k miles in a horrible box ( econoline van) since july. So to make up for it i am planning a trip for late spring early summer.

Fort Collins Colorado to Salt Lake City via bear lake and back either from Moab or from Vernal Utah to Steamboat. Not sure on details but started ordering stuff for bike. Got a tank bag in the mail, and looking into saddle bag and maybe a tail bag. Not sure how much really fits in the saddle bags yet. Some buddies maybe coming along so looking at some of those bluetooth intercoms. And some throttle locks/cruise control.

Bikes going in first think in April for custom tuning on the power commander, found a reputable shop here with good rates. And thanks to you folks been finding some great info on tires.

Thanks for all the great information on this site.

Back