NEW BUSA OWNER - North Chicago

tim847

Registered
First let me say Hi all! I just bought my busa about a week ago. Thanks to the people here in helping me make that decision. Reading the boards here it sounds like a great community to which I know belong.

My son Liked my bike so much he wanted one too so last night I bought one for him. Its a big jump for him but hes pretty safe and we told him he has to put in in C mode everytime he starts it.

Does anyone know of any bussa clubs in the North Chicago area?

You know your the 3rd person who said that to me this week...LOL it was an new bike but an '08...his is black and mine is the orange one.

I'll even take a used one :whistle::thumbsup:

On a more serious note, it sounds great that you both share the same interest. It's always great to be able to connect with your kids esp when they're older and more independent.

First of all, :welcome: to the best place on the web! As far as busa clubs...none that I know of in that area. I'm right in Gurnee and I would love to meet up with a new member sometime. There are a few members around us.

Great choice on the bike. You'll love every minute of it. Don't forget to post up pics, its the :rulez:

:welcome:

Chicago Riders and chicagolandsportbikes.com

are really the only two in chicago payne and i are going for a big ride saturday thats leaving out of aurora... it's posted on chicagoriders about 20-40 bikes... plus both have bike nights every week... :thumbsup:

Man! My father wouldn't buy me a candy bar if I asked...! Great dad and a great set of bikes...!:welcome:

Back