ANOTHER MEMEBER GOES OUT......

PUNN1025

Registered
....of there way to go the extra mile.

I changed my chain and didnt have the proper chain riveting tool but i did improvise with a brake line flare kit, still I was not to comfortable on the results so "06BUSA" stepped up and offered to swing by with his riveter. So I just want to say thanks and let everyone know what a stand up guy chad is. Hope to get a chance to return the favor one day.

Props to a fellow Busa brother..... man I love this site
egitarre77.gif

beerchug.gif

It's how we roll...

Well done, Chad...way to represent.

That's what it's all about...glad to hear we have so many members here helping others
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
 to Chad- Oh riveter of the Busa chaines. When other people say, " I'll just improvise w/ a brake line flare kit" , you simply scoff and say " NO WAY bro! I'm on my way".

Sorry, the real men of genius thread still cracks me up.......
tounge.gif

Man, now I hope it dont fall off. To many peps know know. It was nothing, And I won my pool match 5-0. Was he pissed off, I cant please them all.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
 to Chad- Oh riveter of the Busa chaines. When other people say, " I'll just improvise w/ a brake line flare kit" , you simply scoff and say " NO WAY bro! I'm on my way".

tounge.gif
you avatar..where can ya get a sign like that,I wanna put it on my garage door
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

tounge.gif
you avatar..where can ya get a sign like that,I wanna put it on my garage door
laugh.gif
I don't know. I stole it out of our Avatar section.
super.gif

Back