Another Exhaust Thread

Sewman

Registered
Here's where my head is.

If I was a Drag Racer I would be hooking up with Brock right now.

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Ti Force.

Back of my mind is saying, wait to see what Akra brings to the table.

I really have respect for all three companies.

Thoughts?

Hope this isn't one Exhaust thread too many.

Just curious becuase I have not decided on an exhaust yet either and since it is so friggin cold out 10F I will not be able to ride until March anyway are you saying the Brock for drag racing becuase it is louder then the others. For me and my money I want the best performing exhaust and looks are secondary - function before form. I would like to see a picture of the Brock headers but have not been able to see one. The Yoshi look great and am sure they will perform well but from my Buell days having the muffler weight under the bike is the way to go.

Just curious becuase I have not decided on an exhaust yet either and since it is so friggin cold out 10F I will not be able to ride until March anyway are you saying the Brock for drag racing becuase it is louder then the others.  For me and my money I want the best performing exhaust and looks are secondary - function before form.  I would like to see a picture of the Brock headers but have not been able to see one.  The Yoshi look great and am sure they will perform well but from my Buell days having the muffler weight under the bike is the way to go.
My C/F Hindle weighs next to nothing.
muscle.gif

Just curious becuase I have not decided on an exhaust yet either and since it is so friggin cold out 10F I will not be able to ride until March anyway are you saying the Brock for drag racing becuase it is louder then the others.  For me and my money I want the best performing exhaust and looks are secondary - function before form.  I would like to see a picture of the Brock headers but have not been able to see one.  The Yoshi look great and am sure they will perform well but from my Buell days having the muffler weight under the bike is the way to go.
Brock Davidson builds fast motorcycles.

If you're after pure performance (less a turbo) I think Brock's would be a good place to start. He can hook you up with everything you need to go drag racing.

In my case looks and sound is what I am after. I'm on my 3rd hayabusa, and this one is for my wife and I to go out and ride together on. She is digging the looks of the Ti-Force Megaphones, so that helps with spending the scratch.

My ZX-10R has the full Akra with Carbon Cans. I installed the system and can attest to the quality.

I'm curious about other's experiance with Ti-Force

I had a TiForce on 2 of my Gixxer 1000's. They make a great pipe. But not quite as good as the Akro.

Yoshi? R-77 looks sweet.

I'll wait for the Akra... my favourite exhaust full stop
smile.gif

Gotta love all of those... Ti-Force, Akro, Hindle, & Brock!

I'm waiting to see what they bring, then its off to the dyno for a map

Back