Mapping question.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
I have a Brocks CT Dual set up coming this weekend. I currently have a full Ti Force Dual exhaust. The bike has been tuned with the ecu editor. If I decide to run the Brocks, would/should I have another tune session done?

I have a Brocks CT Dual set up coming this weekend. I currently have a full Ti Force Dual exhaust. The bike has been tuned with the ecu editor. If I decide to run the Brocks, would/should I have another tune session done?
May I ask why the change? Is the Brocks that much better?

Never mind. I just went to the Brocks site and saw these. Answers the question for me. What a beautiful system.

08_Busa_CT_Dual_Titanium_Gallery2.jpg

08_Busa_CT_Dual_Titanium_Gallery3.jpg

Whatcha doing with the old ti-force system??? :whistle:

No clue what I will end up doing. I bought the CT's on impulse. I have always wanted a set and bite the bullet. I do like the TiForce's, in my opinion one of the best sounding exhaust.

No clue what I will end up doing. I bought the CT's on impulse. I have always wanted a set and bite the bullet. I do like the TiForce's, in my opinion one of the best sounding exhaust.

I love mine and the performance is Great!

The way the bike runs from one aftermarket 4into2 system to another I think would not be so different that another tune is needed? How much of a difference could that make?

The way the bike runs from one aftermarket 4into2 system to another I think would not be so different that another tune is needed? How much of a difference could that make?

That's what I figured too. I don't think the CT will make that much of a difference to the map that is in the ecu.

That the same exhaust i bought. I put thier race map in my PC5 very nice indeed:thumbsup:

Lucky sod!

How loud is it, and are there any issues getting the oil filter off? I only ask because I am about to buy the V&H 4 into 2 header for my r77 slipons, but I love the look of this system so much I may try and sweet talk her indoors into buying me an expensive anniversary gift!

That the same exhaust i bought. I put thier race map in my PC5 very nice indeed:thumbsup:

And he still gets smoked by Zx14's:poke::rofl:

Nah, he took care of that problem. Mark's bike has a +3 rear sprocket, and the gear restrictions and top speed limiter removed. The Brocks exhaust sounds good and that bike is Fast!
I here somethin about a small stretch now too:whistle:

And he still gets smoked by Zx14's:poke::rofl:

Nah, he took care of that problem. Mark's bike has a +3 rear sprocket, and the gear restrictions and top speed limiter removed. The Brocks exhaust sounds good and that bike is Fast!
I here somethin about a small stretch now too:whistle:

Lol yes you ae right 'I took care of that lil deal:whistle:' I did what i thought i'd NEVER do and stretched it :laugh: Not as bad as i thought on the hadleing part(7in over) Thanks to your lil work on my ECU helped ALOT!

Lucky sod!

How loud is it, and are there any issues getting the oil filter off? I only ask because I am about to buy the V&H 4 into 2 header for my r77 slipons, but I love the look of this system so much I may try and sweet talk her indoors into buying me an expensive anniversary gift!

Not very loud sounds just right for my tast. No issues at all getting the filter off plenty of room:thumbsup:

Hey Big E,

Do you have time to measure some OD's at various points in that exhaust since it's easy to get to ? I've got those dimensions for a HMF dual set and IIRC, same for the Akra dual header- be nice to compare since the exhaust is off.

Yay! Now the decision is whether to install them or not.

14c5bac3.jpg

There's no way they'll hurt the engine or make it run too bad to ride it. Maybe a few small flat spots in the power curve if anything...you know you're gonna get it dyno'd again anyway:laugh:

Yay! Now the decision is whether to install them or not.

14c5bac3.jpg

There's no way they'll hurt the engine, or make it run too bad to ride it. Maybe a few small flat spots in the power curve if anything...you know you're gonna get it dyno'd again anyway:laugh:

Back