Mapping question.

Okay both systems are up for sale. Both are used. Which ever one sells, I keep the other.

Ti Force full system Dual Ti cans (380 mm) with stainless steel headers. Two dimples on the right side can. I will throw in a new replacement sleeve.

$850 shipped.

Brocks Dual CT titanium full system.

$1450 shipped.

The way the bike runs from one aftermarket 4into2 system to another I think would not be so different that another tune is needed? How much of a difference could that make?

That's what I figured too. I don't think the CT will make that much of a difference to the map that is in the ecu.

You can have a tremendous difference between systems. I've researched systems that actually cause a small loss of power to the Brock's line that normally yields between 12 and 15 RWHP on a stock bike. It matters. Not sure if you'll damage the motor but then a good tune by a good tuner runs $250, you just spent a lot more than that on the exhaust. Without knowing what the Ti Force did for you, I would get a new tune. Actually I see $25.00 baseline runs advertised all the time. If it's close; call it a day or spend a little more and get it tuned to perfection.

Back