Another busa convert....

Heehee, to be honest I'm not much of a "modder." Outside of a tank protector or a double bubble windscreen, I'm pretty much just a "buy 'em and ride 'em" kinda fella. :thumbsup:

D

Fortunately you got the right bike for that:laugh:

Seems like a lot of Busa riders(me included) can go for a ride on f-18 then after the 20 ride say "is that it? where's the SR-71 parked at":rofl:

Welcome to the .org.

Where in Tennessee are you from?

I am in North GA, Dalton area - only about 30 minutes from Chattanooga.

!!!Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig"D"!!!
Looking spotless as usual!
I'll get you to put that hump on yet!!:laugh: Trust me...thats not a mod..It came w/ the bike; its in the square box.....the box I tell ya!! :laugh:

Speedway was pretty cool... One crash in the Novice class. (guy okay)
Had a guy in the Advance class driving a dirt bike. Sounded like a lawnmower..
:laugh:
Funniest shiet I ever saw. Big brother and I couldn't stop laughing every lap he mad.

Oh yeah....:welcome:

Hey Big D,

We will have to hook up in Chattanooga one week end this summer and ride up to the Dragon.

Hope all the rain we are getting gives us a weekend or two, so all of us in GA and TN can ride.

Again, welcome to the org, great bunch of guys (and ladies) here. The knowledge is priceless. And their are no trolls here.

!!!Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig"D"!!!
Looking spotless as usual!
I'll get you to put that hump on yet!!:laugh: Trust me...thats not a mod..It came w/ the bike; its in the square box.....the box I tell ya!! :laugh:

Speedway was pretty cool... One crash in the Novice class. (guy okay)
Had a guy in the Advance class driving a dirt bike. Sounded like a lawnmower..
:laugh:
Funniest shiet I ever saw. Big brother and I couldn't stop laughing every lap he mad.

Oh yeah....:welcome:
LMAO

Glad to hear you had a good time at the track.

D

Hey Big D,

We will have to hook up in Chattanooga one week end this summer and ride up to the Dragon.

Hope all the rain we are getting gives us a weekend or two, so all of us in GA and TN can ride.

Again, welcome to the org, great bunch of guys (and ladies) here. The knowledge is priceless. And their are no trolls here.
Yeah, we may have to even bring 'Falco along, and make him stare at my humpless azz the whole way... :poke:

D

Heehee, to be honest I'm not much of a "modder." Outside of a tank protector or a double bubble windscreen, I'm pretty much just a "buy 'em and ride 'em" kinda fella. :thumbsup:

D

:welcome:
That will save you a lot of $$. Sometimes I wish I had the buy and ride mentality as much as I have bought and sold bike and cars.
But I plan I on keeping this one.

Brang them all mine is humpless to, don't even remember taking the hump out of the box.

And let no one tell you that you did not buy the fastest color, I know the Orange and Black to be the fastest color, because mine is identical to your except for the wind deflector, which I really like yours. What name brand and which style is it?

because mine is identical to your except for the wind deflector, which I really like yours. What name brand and which style is it?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Puig Z-Racing Windscreen (dark smoke)

t_31044_01.jpg

D

Back