Animal lovers only

This is so discusting, They also do this crap in Korea. I would like to personaly take that guy and skin him alive and step on his head and beat him into submission until he dies of shock and exposure. The PITA site has the same thing, only to dogs and cats.

We do not buy fir from those countries as of 2006 when we inspected fur and found it was dog.

These people are the lowest pond scum on earth...............

Ron

My thoughts exactly

I started to watch the video, didn't get all the way through, had seen enough. One can only hope they try to do a live skinning of a grizzly bear.

I have zero use for any human that would torture another living creature. I have nothing against eating meat or hunting but am opposed to hunting just for trophies or fur. I'm also opposed to taking animals in a manner that causes prolonged pain or torture to the animal. I'd like to think there is a special corner in hell for these types of people.

I have no problem with farming/ranching animals. But there is a point that is too far. Those people in the video are way past it. They should have that done to them.

The problem is nobody ever told them it was wrong. A backwards society breeds more backwards people. Education is the only thing that will stop this cycle. Unfortunately China believes in "looking" modern, not actually being modern. Sad for the one of the oldest societies the world has ever known.

Back