And Now for My Next Trick

Lookin Good BigBS
beerchug.gif
cool.gif
Thanks, stkr.

looks dayum good BS! SHe's a but no doubt. I think the 03LE and the 02LE are by far my favorites hands down. your very sneaky sir.... i will not underestimate your sneakiness again..
laugh.gif

awww man ... you dog you ... keeping a secret from the your family like that ... and weren't you ragging me for having more than one Busa ?? huh ?? Cool man ... your back-up Busa looks great. I see you've been SECRETLY putting a lot of time and ca$h into her too. Great job!!
Lots of thought for sure because I didn't want to put a lot of money in her and everything needed to be black.  Didn't realize there aren't that many black parts for the Busa.  Even got to try out my painting skills.  Oh yeah, you have been pretty quiet yourself about what's going on in your laboratory!
It's all good ... you've done a sweet job with her. Okay guilty as charged ... hopefully, my little project will be completed by the 24th of this month ... fingers crossed
smile.gif

Damn Ken, You *******, Ya know, I've seen you buying up all these parts while you were overseas, talking about the project that was (so we thought) BabyJ. I was puzzled because when I saw your finished (ok, there's no such thing as finished) bike, I thought, wonder what all those parts were for
rock.gif
.................Well don't I have egg in my face now.

Well since you're airing your dirty laundry, I might as well let you know, I have a stock 2008 turbo'd busa sitting in my garage right now that I've been testing for Suzuki, you won't believe the numbers you guys are gonna get from your stock bike in just a couple of years.....:blush:

She's a beauty, but you can never be trusted again.

awww man ... you dog you ... keeping a secret from the your family like that ... and weren't you ragging me for having more than one Busa ?? huh ?? Cool man ... your back-up Busa looks great. I see you've been SECRETLY putting a lot of time and ca$h into her too. Great job!!
Lots of thought for sure because I didn't want to put a lot of money in her and everything needed to be black.  Didn't realize there aren't that many black parts for the Busa.  Even got to try out my painting skills.  Oh yeah, you have been pretty quiet yourself about what's going on in your laboratory!
It's all good ... you've done a sweet job with her. Okay guilty as charged ... hopefully, my little project will be completed by the 24th of this month ... fingers crossed
smile.gif
We'll be waiting!
biggrin.gif

Damn Ken, You *******,  Ya know, I've seen you buying up all these parts while you were overseas, talking about the project that was (so we thought) BabyJ.  I was puzzled because when I saw your finished (ok, there's no such thing as finished) bike, I thought, wonder what all those parts were for
rock.gif
.................Well don't I have egg in my face now.

Well since you're airing your dirty laundry, I might as well let you know, I have a stock 2008 turbo'd busa sitting in my garage right now that I've been testing for Suzuki, you won't believe the numbers you guys are gonna get from your stock bike in just a couple of years.....:blush:

She's a beauty, but you can never be trusted again.
Well, trust me when I say that I won't have more than 2 bikes! I also give credit to those that do all this on their own. It can be difficult to bring it all together. Remember all the questions I used to ask about powdercoating? And your bike gave me plenty of ideas for Midnight.

i still wish I coulda convinced myself to splurge on the akro pipes

BigBSBusa - what Temp HID do you have on your bike? The whole thing is nice looking by the way.
wink.gif

BigBS,
The puig screen is what they are selling as a race screen right? I haven't found any DB pics on any of the puig sites, and no good pics of the race screen on a Bus..

Back