And Now for My Next Trick

VERY NICE!
smile.gif

I have the same BUSA in Silver/Gray.......
I wanted to go BLACK, but everybody tells me not to change here.
rock.gif

They all LUV what she is now and it's made me take a second look!
You have done a Great Job!
biggrin.gif

Oh.......How do like your Double Bubble?
Thanks. That PUIG does a nice job. It is more sturdy than a ZG and blocks the wind while allowing me to see the gauges. And its also kinda stylish.

YO BIG B, NO CHROME FAIRING SCREENS TO GO THAT BIKE?  YOUR BIKE LOOKS GREAT!  WHAT'S THE DEAL W/ THE YELLOW HIGH BEAM BULB?  BETTER CLARITY AT NIGHT?
Chrome decals and a few silverish bolts and rotors, but otherwise blacked out on this one.  Enough bling on her sister!
biggrin.gif
The yellow bulb gives about as much light as the stock high beam, but just looks better with the blue tint of the HID.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128464186 -->

VERY NICE!
smile.gif

I have the same BUSA in Silver/Gray.......
I wanted to go BLACK, but everybody tells me not to change here.
rock.gif

They all LUV what she is now and it's made me take a second look!
You have done a Great Job!
biggrin.gif

Oh.......How do like your Double Bubble?
Thanks.  That PUIG does a nice job.  It is more sturdy than a ZG and blocks the wind while allowing me to see the gauges.  And its also kinda stylish.
Is your a SMOKE or a DARK SMOKE?

Just a smoke. The dark smoke doesn't come with the 1300R decal.

I must say I like the black theme on hole bike....no bling,that's neet....always wondering what's gona look if blackened all parts....now I know thank's to BigBSBusa....
Awesome work You have done to her....nice,I like

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128466167 -->

I must say I like the black theme on hole bike....no bling,that's neet....always wondering what's gona look if blackened all parts....now I know thank's to BigBSBusa....
Awesome work You have done to her....nice,I like
Glad you got some things answered and thanks for the compliment.

Nicely done Ken,I was in Meridian last week getting the 1000 ready to ship.I have a similar project ongoing,had to find something to do with all these parts! You certainly did well with the LE, I remember you saying all along it was your favorite bike.NJ.:)

awww man ... you dog you ... keeping a secret from the your family like that ... and weren't you ragging me for having more than one Busa ?? huh ?? Cool man ... your back-up Busa looks great. I see you've been SECRETLY putting a lot of time and ca$h into her too. Great job!!

Nicely done Ken,I was in Meridian last week getting the 1000 ready to ship.I have a similar project ongoing,had to find something to do with all these parts! You certainly did well with the LE, I remember you saying all along it was your favorite bike.NJ.:)
Thanks, Tony. Can't wait to see what your project turns out to be. It has certainly provided me an opportunity to test my skills on some things.

awww man ... you dog you ... keeping a secret from the your family like that ... and weren't you ragging me for having more than one Busa ?? huh ?? Cool man ... your back-up Busa looks great. I see you've been SECRETLY putting a lot of time and ca$h into her too. Great job!!
Lots of thought for sure because I didn't want to put a lot of money in her and everything needed to be black. Didn't realize there aren't that many black parts for the Busa. Even got to try out my painting skills. Oh yeah, you have been pretty quiet yourself about what's going on in your laboratory!

Back