And here we go Sambusa...

And are we so sure that it wasnt a signal problem :dunno:

I've ridden that line before. I got off at the Chatsworth Station. That train always let the freight train pass. The conductor should remember whether or not the freight train had passed, even if waiting for the signal.
Just my opinion. At least I would find it an important thing to verify before proceeding. But then again I worry about little details... like big freight trains.

And where this come from about the conductor being gay?
What difference would that make?

First, it's not the Conductor we are talking about. The Conductor doesnt have a fraction of the responsibilities ase the Engineer does.Thats why he was in the rear of the train.

Second, its real easy for you to sit in a passenger car and say how things "should" be. No day on the railroad is the same as the previous. Just because you take the hole for a freight train one day doesnt mean that you will meet that train again the next day. You may never see that train again.

HA! My friend Sarah would be a foamer then... Right? She LOVES to sit around and watch trains go by. Or are you talking of guys that take pics of the conductors?

HA! My friend Sarah would be a foamer then... Right? She LOVES to sit around and watch trains go by. Or are you talking of guys that take pics of the conductors?

She wouldn't be a foamer unless she was taking pictures of the trains.

They are also known as GERF's Glassy Eyed Rail Freaks

She wouldn't be a foamer unless she was taking pictures of the trains.

They are also known as GERF's Glassy Eyed Rail Freaks

HA! Sweet! I have new names that she has no clue what they mean! Thanks Sam! :laugh:

Back