An update in the life of Charlesbusa

Not a fisher, but I'll be hitting up all the tracks in the area.

Eagles Canyon Raceway, Motorsport Ranch, Oak Hill Raceway, Texas World Speedway, GrandSport Speedway and MSR Houston. :beerchug:

Don't forget, Heartland Park, Topeka, Ks.:thumbsup::laugh:

Godd*mmit muthafugga!!! Bout time you kept us updated. Great to hear from you, congrats on Tiffany (makes more than you? NICE!!). And she rides?? Double cool. Well, I'll miss riding with you here in SoCal and doing trackdays with ya. Definitely some awesome memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life. No, I'm not trying to sound homo. But I owe much to you b/c my riding improved 100 fold since meeting you and doing trackdays with you.

Well, one of these days, I'm sure we'll meet again and resume setting fire to the tarmac of some track at some part of the country. I've started the whole RN thing. It's cool, but it aint riding motorcycles very fast!

Good luck on the move, to Tiffany, and keep in touch. You still at the same cell #?

AND HOW THE F**K IS KRAUT DOING??!! I hope he's doing real well. :beerchug::beerchug:

Godd*mmit muthafugga!!! Bout time you kept us updated. Great to hear from you, congrats on Tiffany (makes more than you? NICE!!). And she rides?? Double cool. Well, I'll miss riding with you here in SoCal and doing trackdays with ya. Definitely some awesome memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life. No, I'm not trying to sound homo. But I owe much to you b/c my riding improved 100 fold since meeting you and doing trackdays with you.

Well, one of these days, I'm sure we'll meet again and resume setting fire to the tarmac of some track at some part of the country. I've started the whole RN thing. It's cool, but it aint riding motorcycles very fast!

Good luck on the move, to Tiffany, and keep in touch. You still at the same cell #?

AND HOW THE F**K IS KRAUT DOING??!! I hope he's doing real well. :beerchug::beerchug:

Yup, same cell number and we'll definitely tear up a track together sometime in the future :;):

Kraut Dog is doing great, in the prime of his life :thumbsup:

Where's Burger...

mmp2008021.jpg

Eagles Canyon Raceway, Motorsport Ranch, Oak Hill Raceway, Texas World Speedway, GrandSport Speedway and MSR Houston. :beerchug:

Hopefully we can meet at one of these. I haven't done a track day yet, but plan to this year.

We'll need to plan a TD together in 2010 now that you're only 10 hours away :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can meet at one of these. I haven't done a track day yet, but plan to this year.

Definitely, last year I did 15 trackdays. I'll do far fewer this year with the move and everything, but I'm still going to hit a few.

Back