An Idea For Cache

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I was just reading the crash/accident forum and noticed a post made by another member that suggested creating a sticky post for fallen board members.
This sounds like a good and respectful idea. I do not know about others, but IMHO I think this would be a very good and well deserved sticky.
It is the least we (as a board) could do to show respect for our fallen friends and families.

it is very hard for me to read everything here....... so, anytime there is a suggestion for the board that is worthy/worthwile, send me an email or a P.M. and I will do my damndest to get it done if it is a good idea.

thx for caring folks.

Sounds like a well-intended idea to me, but are we sure these people would want this attention?

It isnt about the attention. I mean when people pass away there is usually an anouncement in the news paper. I figured this way, those of us that arent close by could atleast find out about it and leave our respects to the families involved.

Cache... I think we can have a Hall where in the names of the fallen riders can be added ... no post... just a single page with names!! Paying respects to the fallen riders...

Back