An Idea for a boost gauge mount.

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
Just a ramble, but what's the depth of a autometer or any common boost gauge? I was thinking ahead of my possibility to go with a new Busa running boost and thought how nice would it be to either flush mount the gauge in a after market triple tree or (my fav if possible) remove the fuel gauge and mount a boost gauge in place of it.

Just some thoughts, feel free to comment. When and if I ever go this route I'd like my Busa to be as stealth as possible, with the exception of the dump pipe of course.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139187044 -->

yo
why wouldnt you run an exhuast instead of a dump pipe, i dont think you would loose that much hp and it would be totaly stealth.
i like that idea of the boost gauge in the fuel space, that would be cool, i doubt it could be done tho, but flush with a tripple tree would be cool.
anyway who knows what the 07 busa's dash will look like, if your new busa is gonna be an 07....
wink.gif

yo
why wouldnt you run an exhuast instead of a dump pipe, i dont think you would loose that much hp and it would be totaly stealth.
i like that idea of the boost gauge in the fuel space, that would be cool, i doubt it could be done tho, but flush with a tripple tree would be cool.
anyway who knows what the 07 busa's dash will look like, if your new busa is gonna be an 07....
wink.gif
i've heard upwards to 20 or 30 hp with full exhaust on some kits but don't quote me on that.

yo
wink.gif
i've heard upwards to 20 or 30 hp with full exhaust on some kits but don't quote me on that.
wow i didnt think it was that much.
grab-do you plan on keeping it stock length?

yo
wink.gif
i saw a 30 hp lose on a dyno with a 2.25 full system as opposed to a 3 inch dump.

Back