Amsoil synthetic oil

AMSOIL MCF (motorcycle formula) Works for me

mcf_qt_350phx.jpg

The amsoil that was being talked about earlier in this thread...is it motorcycle oil or regular everyday oil?

My father uses it in his mercury with 250k and van with 180k and no engine problems exist. I will always use it on my Busa!
thumb_up.gif

How many km are you guys going before changing when running Amsoil? I'm at 6000 and it's still a nice shade of light brown, but i'm thinking of changing it soon.

Last edited:
I have always ran Amsoil and recently became a dealer. I think my thermostat and fan kick in at the same temp no matter what oil I run so I have not experienced any cooling per say, and gsx-r motors have always been a little noisy to me so that does not help either. I have done alot of research and Amsoil is the most advanced and best synthetic oil on the market. Just because people argue the fact does not mean it is not true. we tore down a motor with 15,000 miles on it because the guy ran it with very low oil and spun a rod bearing and the cross hatch was still on the cylinder walls. There are numerous studies that have Amsoil as one of the test subjects and allthough it may not be the absolute best oil in each different catagory of each test it is the overall winner in every test I have seen.

aLL I HAVE EVER RAN ON 2 BUSAS I HAVE HAd is suzuki oil from dealership

never have had a problem both bikes dragraced weekly

I have it in a box at home awaiting my next oil change (this month)

I run Amsoil in all my toys. I have proof that this stuff is worth every penny. I was dyno tuning my Eagle Talon (turbo'ed) and the car was spitting out water the whole time and ended up dying to a very loud screeching hault!! Ran out of water and over heated!! doooo :banghead:

I pushed it out side and let it cool down for a couple hours and put some water back in it and fired right up with no problems..:cheerleader:

:thumbsup: for Amsoil.

I bought a case of 4 - 1 gallon jugs of the 10-40 MCF two years ago for $125. I use one gallon each spring oil change and average 6000 miles during the summer. Two more years before I have to buy again! :thumbsup:

Personally I didn’t care for It, I ended up changing it over to Mobile 1 Motorcycle oil ,I thought that there was a lot more engine noise from Amsoil than the mobile 1 and I felt that the shifting was a lot smoother .my .02cents

+1 on Mobile racing 4t. I got 35k on mine. went to it at the 600 mile break in with no issues. In reality though i doubt it makes any real diff. If there were any real noticable diff between oils I dont think there would be such a huge lot of opinions on the subject. Ive even read threads of folks just using zuk dino oil. so go figure...lol

I run AMSOIL in every thing i have also, made my 67 camaro with a 454 run 10 degrees cooler. And also run it in all of my dirtbikes at 100 to 1 and have never had a problem, I would not do that with any other oil. Havent put it in the B-King yet but will next oil change.:thumbsup:

i just paid about $50 for the oil and filter. not cheap but worth it to me.

Amsoil is around 9-10 per quart but your change intervals will be longer, saving you some time and $$ in the long run.

Even with Amsoil, I change oil and filter every 3,000 miles. If you want to keep the oil in longer, you still need to change out the filter since itsn't any different no mater what oil you are running. With cluch debris in addition to the normal contaminates in a gasoline engine, the filter has alot of crud to deal with.

Back