Amsoil MCF motor oil

TurboSN95

Registered
Are you guys extended the oil change intervals with Amsoil MCF ?

According to their site it says you can double the oil change interval for "on road" use:
SERVICE LIFE
For “on roadâ€￾ use in engines and transmissions, change AMSOIL MCF and AMSOIL engine oil filter at twice the motorcycle manufacturer change interval or one year, whichever comes first. Change other brand oil filters at standard intervals.

For “off roadâ€￾ use in engines and transmissions, change AMSOIL MCF at the standard motorcycle manufacturer change interval.

For racing or in engines modified from the original factory design, no change interval recommendation is made. Oil changes are at the owner’s discretion.

I sell the stuff, and I run the MCF109 currently, switching to the EAOM109 next round. Every other on the filter. I change oil every 4,000, just to keep things fresh and slick.

Have fun !!!

im currently @ 9000 miles on the honda accord i check it every week. it still has its viscosty, looks brand new and its full so im gonna run it until i see some change. go ahead, FLIP OUT!!

the 20w-50 is for v-twin motorcycles, the 10w-40 is for 4 strokes bikes that is the info i got from amsoil yesterday.

(elmostro @ Mar. 17 2007,05:43) the 20w-50 is for v-twin motorcycles, the 10w-40 is for 4 strokes bikes that is the info i got from amsoil yesterday.
oops, i was told diffrently by amsoil people...
wow.gif

Excuse me, I digress,

I run the "SMF109" currently, my next filter will be the EaOM109.

The MCF is the 10w40 and it's designed for water-cooled motorcycle engines. The MCV is the 20w50 and it's designed for air-cooled motorcycle engines. Both come with friction modifiers for wet clutch operation. I know that Amsoil specifically recommends the MCF for Hayabusa's. I know people that run the MCV in Hayabusa's. Personally, I run the 10w40 MCF. Good stuff.
super.gif

Sorry about the mispost, my bad......

Back