american freedom..i can prove it!

red1100cc

Registered
i am going to load up my bike, a vehicle of my choosing. pack a bag with items of my choice. load it in what ever manner i choose, bungees, zip-ties, duct-tape, or lariat. leave when i want. and travel without checkpoints for id trough as many states as i choose. stopping when and where i choose. and for the most part doing what i want when i want for as long as i want.
that freedom to go, and do, and doing it.
that to me is Freedom.

:whistle:im just excited about my trip.:laugh:

Man, I have wanted to do that for years. Unfourtunatly, I sold myself into slavery (to the bank) many years ago. I often wish I could dissapear into "grizzly adams" or "little house on the prarie". Christ, even "kung-fu", (on a motorcycle) would be another option.

I'm very happy for you.

Chris

Enjoy it before the checkpoints get installed at the state and city boundaries. :whistle:

Enjoy the trip. It's a blast to get out and ride all week (or more) with no schedule to keep.

More like 'Into the Wild' with Christopher McCandless .
Enjoy !

:rofl: i hope not. that kid was an fool for thinking he could survive. me on the other hand..im from Wyoming.:poke: 1st time i got hungry i would have hunted..:moderator:..hunted down a burger and a beer.:laugh:

8 days and counting.

i am going to load up my bike, a vehicle of my choosing. pack a bag with items of my choice. load it in what ever manner i choose, bungees, zip-ties, duct-tape, or lariat. leave when i want. and travel without checkpoints for id trough as many states as i choose. stopping when and where i choose. and for the most part doing what i want when i want for as long as i want.
that freedom to go, and do, and doing it.
that to me is Freedom.

:whistle:im just excited about my trip.:laugh:
Good start, but can you do it without government-issued permission slips in your wallet and attached to the back of your bike?

You shall know freedom when you can answer yes to those questions. :)

Back