Americade 06' Lake George NY, Anybody???

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering how many if any of you guys go to Americade in Lake George in June. I have gone the last three years and hooked up with tons of guys from the Warrior Forum and wondered if anybody here goes. Last year I brought my Boat and my bike, not this year though, just the bike...

I'll dump this into Northeast regional also...

I will be there this year was there last year ,,,and several years prior ..i really enjoy the whole atmosphere there nice bunch ....

I will be there this year was there last year ,,,and several years prior ..i really enjoy the whole atmosphere there nice bunch ....
how far up state is that ? more than a day ride ?
rock.gif

3 Hours from me in central MA, Up and over from the MA/VT border. If you look up Glens Falls it will be just above that...

thanks , icould probably do a run up that way !
biggrin.gif
well see when it gets close , i get pretty busy during june . it realy sucks !

sounds like a good ride , any good websites w/ info ? i have never been there . this is right on lake george ? will they allow two stroke jet skis up there ? might have to head up for a long weekend
biggrin.gif

loads of info ! lots of pics , and a big message about drinkin stunting and partying not tolerated , none of which i am into but, there are lots of of non sport bikes in those pics , is there a big sportbike turnout ?
biggrin.gif

Jet ski's (2 stroke) I don't think are issue, you have to buy a permit to be on the water though. I have info if you need it. I brought my SEADOO 14.5' Jet boat last year (twin 85's 2 stroke). The lake is awesome, putting in in LG Township is exspensive though (again I have some info), If you drive around to the Vermont side or further up the lake there are public launches... The lake is 31 miles long, I ran the thing from tip to tip last year, incredible.

You wil see every type and kind of MC that exists, yes I'm serious. The town keeps a tight grip as stated by somebody farther up. They do not tolerate stunting, burnouts, excessive speeds(at least in town) and will bust you for pipes if your acting like an a$$. Follow the basic rules, behave and you can have an awesome time.

I meet an ever growing group of buddies up there every year and we have a blast...

I love Americade. I plan on going up this year a couple of days early to get in some area riding. Hope to have the same good weather as last year. I live between Rochester & Buffalo, NY so it's a great ride all the way up to Lake George!

when is it? my buddy told me about it hast year and he lives right near there. i had never heard of it before till he told me.. interested in checking it out

Americade is in Lake George, New York. It is north of Albany (state capital) and south of the Canadian boarder. If you look on a road map you will see it on Route 87 (that runs north and south). I'm not sure if I was very clear on that description!

Hi everyone. It's a great ride there and rally. I go every year and know some nice rides in the area. Lots of places to stay and plenty of sport bikes. We start at Americade and head to Laconia bike week after. Laconia starts when Americade ends. Laconia is about 110 miles from Americade with top notch riding between. We should all try to meet up for a ride Saturday. If people are heading to Laconia after we should try to ride over there together. I'll be at both events.

Back