Americade, Lake George NY

I still have not picked out a spot to stay with the camper.... like normal its the ol shot in the dark type of thing....

Guys be careful around exits 10-12 of the Northway (I-87).The state police hang out in this area as they have a station at Exit 11.What I have seen them do is set a car in the middle running radar and the next on ramp has several cars waiting to catch the ones he calls to them.

(llbigbird @ Jun. 02 2007,06:42) Guys be careful around exits 10-12 of the Northway (I-87).The state police hang out in this area as they have a station at Exit 11.What I have seen them do is set a car in the middle running radar and the next on ramp has several cars waiting to catch the ones he calls to them.
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky...
crazy.gif

Sound's like a great trip though guys, i hope you all have a good and safe time.
beerchug.gif

Well I'm here 1,100 miles from home and it is raining. So I guess I'll just have to consume copious amounts of alcohol
all_coholic.gif
until it quits. It looks like we'll be able to ride on Wednesday and Thursday.

(llbigbird @ Jun. 02 2007,06:42) Guys be careful around exits 10-12 of the Northway (I-87).The state police hang out in this area as they have a station at Exit 11.What I have seen them do is set a car in the middle running radar and the next on ramp has several cars waiting to catch the ones he calls to them.
a big ol...THANKYOU!!!
race.gif

One more day, till some more mountain riding,,
beerchug.gif

Back