Americade, Lake George NY

Not gonna be there until noonish on Thursday. My bike is up in NH for tuning, I don't have a valid inspection sticker yet for 07' hopefully John leaves me enough tire to get one... Work has been nutz. Things are just crazy at the moment.

Anybody up for a cookoutish gathering at the campground where GIXER and I are staying Friday supperish time. Post up. We'll make the plans.

Grump

Oh Im in -------------

DUH My idea!!!
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

On June 6th or 7th .

I'll meet you guys @ the A & W on VT RT 7 in Middlebury , VT sometime and show you guys a good roads or two........

Ok its getting very close now I have the fifth wheel packed up and the Busa and Bandit are loaded!!! I and Sue will be heading out this Sat. should be there some time Sun!!

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_001.jpg

(Max Speed @ May 30 2007,14:15) Ok its getting very close now I have the fifth wheel packed up and the Busa and Bandit  are loaded!!! I and Sue will be heading out this Sat. should be there some time Sun!!
Where are you staying? We'll be in Ballston Spa on Sunday. Going up to the lake on Tuesday. Give me a shout (904) 612-9397

I just ordered a set of throttlemeisters from StreetnTrack and had them overnight them. I can't make a trip like this without stretching and moving around. Carpal tunnel, both wrists, bad back etc........

(extreemachine @ May 30 2007,17:44) I just ordered a set of throttlemeisters from StreetnTrack and had them overnight them. I can't make a trip like this without stretching and moving around. Carpal tunnel, both wrists, bad back etc........
When are you heading up?

We have no set place to go there are several good campgrounds around George area. I have never had a problem finding a place to camp. I roll in check out a few camps and grab my spot..

(Max Speed @ May 30 2007,21:58) We have no set place to go there are several good campgrounds around George area.  I have never had a problem finding a place to camp.  I roll in check out a few camps and grab my spot..
Try here, this is where me and Dngrumpy are staying, oh also the girlfriend.

link!

Were planing a cookout on friday nite if your interested!!

My dad has been going every year & now that I ride, he wants me to tag along.

We'll be heading down on Monday (weather permitting of course).

If you see a red/black Busa following a couch on wheels, i mean a Goldwing, that's me.
tounge.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ May 29 2007,17:50) On June 6th or 7th .

I'll meet you guys @ the A & W on VT RT 7 in Middlebury , VT sometime and show you guys a good roads or two........
I'm leaving on Thursday morning around 7am.
But I'm going the longer but faster route to Troy, NY then up to Saratoga. I have been riding up your area quite a bit lately though, we'll have to hook up sometime soon.

I found a place called Graylyn Motel in South Glens Falls
Thursday night only for $75.00, It's about 15/20 minutes from the lake, so I'll give ya'll a call thursday afternoon.
As far as the cookout Friday night, if I somehow find a place to crash for the night, I'll hang out. Otherwise jetting back to Keene Friday Night @ 4pm.

John, what time you leaving Nashua Thurday morning?
I'm taking Rt.9 through VT up over Hogback Mt. Through Bennington Vt. (Rt9 is so sweet)
Hooking up with I-87N in Troy, NY and then it's 80-90mph cruise up north.

I have to work for 4 hours tomorrow (Sat.) then Im off for two weeks... as soon as Im home were hitting the road. The kids can burn the house down then... (I hope not) I wrote down a bunch of your handles and places where you are staying I will try to look some of you up..

Back