Americade, Lake George NY

No kidding it's the nuts.
biggrin.gif

We have finnally become important here.
beerchug.gif

Let's see how long it lasts.
ukliam3.gif

I'll be tearing it up again at the 'cade. For those that haven't gone-- it's some great riding and laid back town. No tent this year tho for snake... last year it took me a month to dry out.

I meet up with a few buddies while there and typically spend 8 or so hours a day in the saddle, but if anyone want to hook up, drop me a PM. Ride, dinner, brew, whatever.

snake.

Times a ticking, i think i all ready need another vacation, hope to see some people up there this year!
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

(snakeyezzz @ May 19 2007,18:18) We will be leaving for New York in  14 days. I'm getting ansy
jump9.gif
What else is new!!!

Go get another Tatto! If your that bored!!!!
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
poke.gif

lurk.gif

I will be there with a few friends one of them on an 86? Goldwing (man that thing is big and ugly) the bike too!

I"ll be there again this year. 4th year in a row. Great riding throughout the entire area. If you get a chance, take a ride up to Lake Placid--site of the 1980 (??I think) Winter Olympics!

egitarre77.gif

<span style='color:seagreen'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span>
Where's everyone staying up there?
I've never been. I live in Keene, NH, so I'll be
making the trek Thurday morning through Vermont.
I don't know how long I'm staying up there, I'm heading up by myself (as usual). Any other Busas willing to hook up and split costs is cool with me.
super.gif

<span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span><span style='color:royalblue'></span>
That's cool.  I'm flying solo up Thursday morning bright and early ( 2 1/2 hours), drop the gear in some cheap ass motel near Saratoga Springs ($40), Motor up to the event for the day, spent the night in The Roach Motel, motor back up Friday (loaded), spend the day, then head home around 4pm or so...
If you wanna hook up while up there, gimme a buzz
603-499-6149 Dave
Have a ball if we don't hook!
beerchug.gif

(Luvanicebum @ May 23 2007,21:42) <span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span><span style='color:royalblue'></span>
That's cool.  I'm flying solo up Thursday morning bright and early ( 2 1/2 hours), drop the gear in some cheap ass motel near Saratoga Springs ($40), Motor up to the event for the day, spent the night in The Roach Motel, motor back up Friday (loaded), spend the day, then head home around 4pm or so...
If you wanna hook up while up there, gimme a buzz
499-6149 Dave
Have a ball if we don't hook!
beerchug.gif
Ill be there Thursday afternoon sometime! Call me at 603-320-1482 John

I live like 60 min. from there 30 on the busa . i go every year first time up there on my new 07 busa . we need to get like a busa club sticker made or a busa north east club chapter y not the HD guys do it

(MMI99 @ May 26 2007,20:01) I live like 60 min. from there 30 on the busa . i go every year first time up there on my new 07 busa .  we need to get like a busa club sticker made or a busa north east club chapter y not the HD guys do it
How far are you from Saratoga Springs?

(MMI99 @ May 27 2007,20:24) 15
My mother-in-law live near 67 and Paisley Rd. I think it is called West Milton where she is at. Are you going to be around during the week? We'll have to get together. We'll be there sometime Sunday and will be leaving on Saturday. Give me a shout (904)612-9397
Steve

I'm supposed to be going. Never went before. Going up with my father in law, his wife, and my brother in law. All 3 of them have Harleys. I will be putting along at a whopping 60-65mph!! LOL

Back