Americade 2006 anyone???

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering how many if any of you guys go to Americade in Lake George in June. I have gone the last three years and hooked up with tons of guys from the Warrior Forum and wondered if anybody here goes. Last year I brought my Boat and my bike, not this year though, just the bike...

I'll dump this into Northeast regional also...

I have always wanted to check out the Americade, but it is really long ride from Michigan. I would need to take off work too long.

Last year=2 P/U trucks one with the boat and one with the 3 bikes plus half a cord of firewood... No family going this year, maby just take the bike and whatever I can carry...

Got raped with the boat.

two days in the lake:

$24 permit for 7 days
$15 to put the boat in twice=$30
$15 to take the boat out twice=$30
$15 a day to park the truck at the ramp twice=$30
$8 a day to park the trailer twice=$16

plus 45 gallons at $2.99 on the water

ouch, my butt still hurts...

I plan on Americade this year. I went last year for the first time---had a great time. I rode from Buffalo NY with a few of my buds. Just got the 'busa so it will be the first long trip for her. Can't wait!

Oh Ya!!!!

We'll be there from the 3rd to the 10th. Lets get some folks together for a nice day ride through the hills.

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I'll lead you on my famous Northern VT tour.
All right hand turns, no stopping required.

For sure Timmy-I'm going up early and hope to take in a lot of local rides--I love VT!!

i am definately going this year! a few guys from work want to take the trip over for a couple of days.

I go every year, with about 5 or 6 other friends.

we also do a vermont run. alot of nice roads..

we go in the begining of the week,we should try and hook up.

Sounds good to me. I'm not going to make it to The Busa Bash so this will be my Vacation this year. We should try to coordinate a ride sometime in the begining of the week or mid week.

Depending on my scheduling, I am in Montreal for Grand Prix week. This year I will make an effort to stop by Lak George during the weekdays only as I have to be back for work on weekends. So if my schedule works out and I can roll up during the week. I sure wouldnt mind a tour guide through up state NY and Vermont.
biggrin.gif

Back