Road Trips 2005!!

busabad

Registered
Well, finally nailed down my 2005 itinerary!!

Starting April 18th I'll be headed to Birmingham for the races with a stopover in Knoxville on the way...I'll put a couple of
thousand miles on the clock on this run. In June, on the 7th
I'll be headed to Lake George for Americade, I'm looking forward to the week...should be something over a thousand miles roundtrip when its all said and done! Later in June I'll be headed back to Knoxville for the Honda Hoot on the 20th with a stopover in Louisville, Kentucky...this run might get close to a couple thousand miles as well and finally in July I'll be headed for Mid-Ohio to take in a few more races...add another thousand!! Six thousand miles of 'busa heaven!!!
Well, almost anyway...my better half is flying to Birmingham and will ride to Americade(nagging in my ear the whole time something about going too fast!!), but the Hoot and Mid-Ohio are all mine for now and I'll be able to give the 'busa a chance to do its thing!!

It would be great to run into some board members along the way...so if any part of my gameplan matches anyone out there hit me back...meanwhile everyone have a great new year and remember...
Ride safe!!!

Wow man ... you will putting in some miles this year. I'm only doing a few road trips next year: Deal's Gap, Laguna Seca MotoGP, and the NationalRoundup, but I'll be doing a lot of local stuff. I post everything on my on-line bike events calendar which is linked on my website. Check it out and maybe we can meet up sometimes. Are you going to the D.C. Convention Center for the Bike Show in a couple of weeks?

Are you going to the D.C. Convention Center for the Bike Show in a couple of weeks?[/QUOTE]

Hey Sageronin,
Hadn't heard about the bike show...if my schedule permits I might check it out. I'll take a look at your website...
Ride safe!

Back