Amazon return???

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Bro's anybody ever have any success returning an item after the "return window" closes?
Bought somethin that worked great...for 95 days.:banghead:
Now its a POS headed for the trash. IDK. Thoughts, idea's.
Rubb is angry...

Again..
Rubb.

boohoo.gif

I've tried to return for a refund after the window closed and Amazon sent me an email saying it can't happen...

Maybe try contacting the seller through Amazon.

Hey Bro's anybody ever have any success returning an item after the "return window" closes?
Bought somethin that worked great...for 95 days.:banghead:
Now its a POS headed for the trash. IDK. Thoughts, idea's.
Rubb is angry...View attachment 1622408
Again..
Rubb.

View attachment 1622409
Like @Bumblebee said your gonna have to contact the seller, I've had some that would return stuff and others that wouldn't even respond. Just send em an email and see what they say.

Thanks, I fugured long shot. Google said sometimes you get luck and Amazon works better for you if its a Zon backed thing. I thought if somebody knew and had done it my answer would come faster here from me bro's.
My bad anyway. I cheaped out on a helmet intercom system. Should have bought quality,but the wallet is thin.
Don't buy a BT-S3, worked gr8...... for 90 days.

Rubb'd.

Emailed seller. Asked if he would like to provide a full refund BEFORE I left him feedback on Amazon.Guess he contacted them.Got this back Amazon...

Hello,

We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of CDN$ 127.99 for your Order 702-5685685-7887421 from FUAOTESI.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Motorcycle Helmet Intercom, Fodsports BT-S3 1000m Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Intercom Wireless Interphone to 2-3 Riders (Waterproof/Handsfree/Stereo
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B07Q33VBYV
Reason for refund: Customer return

Here's a detailed breakdown of your refund:

Item Refund: CDN$ 127.99

Notes:

Your refund is being credited as follows:

Rubb-1 Amazon-0 95 days later,I am happy,surprised for sure...but happy.
This round's on me boyz...

Rubb.

O ya...I don't have to return their shi7 either. The issue was one of the speakers in my helmet died. Everything else works so I will continue to use it. I will swap my speakers for the one's in my passenger lid.:laugh:
They get no stereo tunes,and I can only tell them to STFU in one ear.
Most people really only listen half the time anyway.

Rubb.

Back