Am I the only one?

StromBusa

Registered
That can hit the Acorn @ 25 yards off hand with the open sights :whistle: My son got a new Henry lever action 22 & out of the box we were hitting everything small that we shot at :cheerleader:

camera 2029.jpg

camera 2028.jpg

I've got one still in the box. One day soon, I'll take it to the outdoor range and have a little fun!

sounds fun strom.....wish my daughter was that accurate lol...she did pretty good with the ar yesterday but couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with a pistol

GEDC0436 (Small).JPG

GEDC0444 (Small).JPG

My son has the same rifle. Well made and very accurate :thumbsup:
I was very pleasantly suprised, Gun was very reasonable, and I did not expect much of it. My oldest son and my hunting buddy took turns with it for about ~300 rounds, lots of fun, and we could all hit with it (we white painted the front sight and peeled off the hood). I want one now.. The 22 mag has checkering on the stock, not sure why we could not find the 22 in the same configuration. Yes I recommend the gun already. The lever action has a full stroke just like my Marlins (444 & 44). Some good deer hunting practice right there, I'll just shoot an acorn on it's way down the neck :laugh:

Back