Almost Forgot

Projekt

Registered
Spur of the moment... Headed up north about an hour away to chase down some trim...
Found myself in the city of my TATTOO artist.
Decided to stop in for a chat..
Ended up wit mo TATT.
The original is the geometric eagle. The wings are new additions...

EagleREDBLACK.jpg

ok, you made me do it.  I'm bustin out my addiction photos.  Didin't mean to threadjack.  Just want to share.  This isn't all of them - I have 19 total.  My goal is to have full sleeves and some chest stuff to tie in.  Can you say skull fetish?

Kev44a.jpg

Arms6_10_28_05.jpg

newtat2.jpg

elbow_2_17_063.jpg

head2.jpg

hand12-18-03c.jpg

This next one is my most recent.  My wife got the lace heart with key hole on her ankle and I have the key on the inside of my wrist.

DSCF0001.jpg

I'll see if I can find pics of some of my other ones.  I have the words Carpe Diem on the inside of my right arm and I have the Metallica "ninja star" on each side of my left arm and have them connected into an armband.  You want to talk about addicted?

(thepushercg @ Sep. 30 2006,18:15) I see alot of pain spent in those pictures.
You got that right.
You haven't felt pain until you've spent two hours getting inked on the base of your neck (Highest concentration of nerves and blood vessels anywhere one the human body)

If you have Carpe Diem you may understand this one... About two and a half months old but the text is three or four years old.

New_Tatt_for_Org.jpg

i have a indian band with feathers on my left arm. the inside was not to bad on pain, but the feathers on my triceps were major pain, i thought he had a knife digging into my arm.

Like the work... small addiction here... but getting the craving again.

If you like I can simply Delete the thread Bro. You know the drill and just throwing up booty shots for the hell of it is annoying.

ok i have 4 tatts the kanji is on my right calf and my other ones are one on each arm and bottom of the back of my neck and the calf hurt the worst and i am wanting another couple cant decide what to get
thinkin of 2 little kanji's on my inner elbows

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 01 2006,12:38) doesn't ring a bell, care to splain?
Carpe Diem is Latin for seize the day. Made famous by "Patton".
This is also Latin and it is supposedly how our Country is run.
There is a lot to it for me to type here and I am too tired to do so now.
SPQR google it you might enjoy the reading.

Back