Allied Barter?

I ordered a TG undertail and hugger from him and got it in reasonable time (I think it was about a week). I have just now had the time to install, but the license plate bracket is missing like others have seen. Trying to contact him now so I can get that before I do the install. He seemed to be a pretty good guy when I talked with him before, so I don't think it will be a problem. Hopefully it won't take 2 to 3 weeks because I need to get this finished up pretty quick.

Mine came with a CF plate mount.. which I didn't care for~ I
just made my own with a piece if aluminum, drill, metal file,
and a vice~ Works much better... for me~
I still have the CF mount that was sent to me~ If anyone
would like to have it.. e-mail or PM where to send it~ First
message, first serve...  
wink.gif

I ordered the TG undertail from Silvio over the phone. He told me I should receive last Tuesday ... but I didn't get it until last Thursday.:p Not a problem, I consider that very good service, especially since he had to pick it up for me in Canada and bring it back with him since he didn't have any purple ones in Miami. From my little experiance with him I would definitely do business with him again, and have no problem recommending him to other people.

Supposed to have been here Friday. He said it WILL be here today. If not, looks like I'm going to Miami.

My trip to Miami has been cancelled. It FINALLY arrived yesterday. I am pleased with the product but not with the wait.

Over the last year, I have heard nothing but good stuff about Silvio and Allied Barter from the members here.  No personal experiance, but I have read a lot of positive things.

Rev
If you guys don't mind me asking. What kind of deal does Silvio give on the TG's?
rock.gif
I am looking at making this the next mod on the Busa for the summer. Not really concerned about the wait, just want to get a quality product. Also, has the issue with the lights been resolved?

Brian

Still no bracket....
And my tail is mounted, season is here..... got to ride without plate so far. :-/
But sent Silvio a reminder e-mail a few days ago. No answer, but I still belive it will arrive here soon. :-)

Bacharles,
Painted, shipped, carbon fiber tag holder, and both clear and red brake light covers...$229.00 Just don't be in a hurry.

Heppe, I talked with Silvio today and he said he had a few CF mounts. I would give him a call and talk with him. GypsyJoker took care of me, but I'm sure Silvio would put one in the mail for you with priority mailing. I think he is just very busy with other stuff and may have forgotten.

Nice day, nice TG busa in the garage but still no bracket in the mail today. Silvio. Do I have to remind you again.... will send him an e-mail again.

sad.gif

Will post a picture of my temporary plate install. No fun to ride with. But I´m lucky so far...
But the busa looks good without thou... clean.

The pic of my solution. Still waiting for Silvio to send me the bracket....
Will remind him today... again. :-/

Still thinks the busa looks pretty good without......
The local police doesn´t.

rygga.jpg

Personally, I'd run the stock rear fender and not even trim it before I'd buy a Top Gun at half price from Silvio. I will never darken his virtual shop door again.

Back