Allied Barter?

1313R

Registered
I order my Topgun undertail two weeks ago on a Tuesday, and Sylvio told me I should get it the following Tuesday. Didn't show on Tuesday, or Wednesday. Thursday I called and he told me he was in Canada, but not to worry his wife was going to send it out that afternoon. This is all I am waiting for before I can go ride. I'd install my stock one but I sold it to a friend who was in need of one that had been tubbed. So I don't have crap. I tried calling today, it would ring and then go silent. Twice this happened no answer. No bill showing on my credit card, so I'm out no money but I'm still out of my topgun. This is the number I called 786-252-9499. Is this right? And is Sylvio really the good person so many posts have indicated he was? Should I worry or will all be okay? Not trying to trash the man and mean no disrespect but it's a gorgeous day and I want to RIDE. Thanks.

Over the last year, I have heard nothing but good stuff about Silvio and Allied Barter from the members here. No personal experiance, but I have read a lot of positive things.

Rev

I ordered my topgun from him last month....he told me 2 weeks and the tail arrived 15 days later.....the only gripe I have is there were no rivits for the plate bracket, which I did get when I bought the last one direct from extremegraphics.

This was my first deal with Silvio, and he did pretty good by me.

I´m happy with him too - if he sends me the bracket missing in the package i got. After an e-mail to silvio it should be on it´s way over seas right now.

The stuff will arrive. :-)

vader1.gif

I ordered a TG from him last summer and it took about a month to arrive, despite his 2 week estimate. Other than that he was good to deal with.

I ordered my tail from him he told me 2 weeks but took a month he said that since its custom made it takes longer.He had forgot to send my license plate bracket and I had to wait another month after sending several emails not answered.But at least I got them. But he will send you your part,he sounds like a cool guy

I ordered my topgun from him and got it in less than 10 days. I hear that he does have time issues every so often, but always comes thru.

Got my HMF High Mounts from Sylvio. Took longer than expected, about a week longer than promised, but it arrived in perfect condition.

Nice guy too.

Yup, I got HMFs on the way from him now... He did good, got them shipped out ASAP after I "special" ordered them...
He normally doesn't charge your card until the item is shipped, that is how he handled my HMFs anyways, so I would definately get in touch with him if you haven;t been charged yet.
I will buy from him again. If you can't call then shoot him an email @ mail@alliedbarter.com He always answers the next day at the latest...
hope this helps -Bill

My experience similar to yours, ordered CF tire hugger and license plate LED (got TG undertail from CoolBusa on this board). Took a freakin' month to get the hugger. 2 months later, had still not received LED, so after several unanswered emails, I canceled it and got it from Mototek. Not flaming the guy, he didn't charge me until he shipped and never charged for LED, but needs to be a little more on the ball IMHO.

I also ordered my HMF's and undertail with Silvio and it took two weeks, as he said it would, I was supposed to get the integrator with thye undertail but this didn’t come in the box.
As he told me, it was the guy who paints the undertails forgot to put in in the box, he told me he was going to send one for me ASAP.
Well it was Bike week and he went to Daytona and told his wife to send me the part, by mistake she send it along with another part to Switzerland.
My bike was also in the garage, I did not want to put everything together and having to take it apart again for the integrator, it took about 3 weeks for it to get here but finally it did, Silvio apologized to me for his wife and took care of it himself.
Last week I asked him if he could get me a part from another company because I was unable to order it on the Internet and he did so for me!!!!!
If you ask me, I would order from him any time I trust him all the way!!!!!
It may take a week (or so) extra but you will get your parts, hang on bro!
By the way did I mention I lived in Aruba!!!
cool.gif

I ordered a undertail and hugger for my Busa with no problems. But last Dec. I ordered a undertail and hugger for my 1k. I was told a price and when I got the bill it was $45 more than what he told me it would be. I gave him a call and he said he would credit my card but 3 months later and a few more calls to him nothing has been done!! It's not a lot of money but I don't like being treated like this...especially a repeat customer and someone that had only good things to say about his business!!

I ordered a undertail and hugger for my Busa with no problems.  But last Dec. I ordered a undertail and hugger for my 1k.  I was told a price and when I got the bill it was $45 more than what he told me it would be.  I gave him a call and he said he would credit my card but 3 months later and a few more calls to him nothing has been done!!  It's not a lot of money but I don't like being treated like this...especially a repeat customer and someone that had only good things to say about his business!!
hey, thats the EXACT same thing im going through..

Currently Silvio is in canada...

Anyways, i ordered my undertail, i recieved it when he was out of twn.. it was kinda beat up.. the paint matched perfectly, but here were alot of flaws in the paint.. IM still waiting for a refund of 37 bucks... He is a good guy and you will get your stuff...

i know its not an excuse but nowadays these guys are donig their regular job and then the internet on the side.. SO this inst a top priority... Ya know??

I ordered a undertail and hugger for my Busa with no problems.  But last Dec. I ordered a undertail and hugger for my 1k.  I was told a price and when I got the bill it was $45 more than what he told me it would be.  I gave him a call and he said he would credit my card but 3 months later and a few more calls to him nothing has been done!!  It's not a lot of money but I don't like being treated like this...especially a repeat customer and someone that had only good things to say about his business!!
hey, thats the EXACT same thing im going through..

Currently Silvio is in canada...  

Anyways, i ordered my undertail, i recieved it when he was out of twn.. it was kinda beat up.. the paint matched perfectly, but here were alot of flaws in the paint.. IM still waiting for a refund of 37 bucks... He is a good guy and you will get your stuff...  

i know its not an excuse but nowadays these guys are donig their regular job and then the internet on the side.. SO this inst a top priority... Ya know??
Silvio is back in Miami - just called him at the shop & had him on the phone at about 12:45 pm, today, about the stuff I need from him. He said that he stayed an extra day in Canada and got in at about 2 am this morning.
Sounds like a busy guy, but he seems to always get back & talk to you about what ya' need. I trust him & will be doing buisness with him.

Pit Bull

I emailed him Sunday night and he got back to me yesterday with an e-mail. Said he would be arriving back in Miami around midnight but swore that my undertail would be in the mail today. It should deffinately be here by Friday. Well, we'll see. I certainly hope so.

Good man to do business with.. as far as I'm concerned~ I also got my TG and Hugger from Sylvio~ It did take a few days longer then I expected~ I think I contacted him about it when he had just left for Canada~ He told me his painter had noticed a small run in the paint on the TG between the the tailights and wanted another day to correct it~ I was pleased with the quality control issue and didn't mind waiting the extra time it took to arrive~ Just got it all installed this past weekend and I'm very happy with the product and the transaction~ Yup.. I think it's safe to say I'll be doing more business with Sylvio and AlliedBarter~ It's was well worth the wait, in my honest opinion...

I have dealt with Silvio a few times and he has always been good to his word,and even gone above and beyond for me.I am sure sometimes things get confused,but he is A-1 by me.

Back