All this waiting.. And now what?

Prepping for Hurricane Irene here...

I live less than 10 miles from the Bay, so we're taking her seriously here and she's looking pretty ominous. Work is nuts because we're all supporting so much of the Emergency Services efforts too, so unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy h.oRg version 2.0 much just yet...

Omar is arriving here in Virginia tonight to ride out the storm with me...wish us luck! :please:

You know hurricanes increase fertility right? I cannot tell you HOW MANY BABIES were born 9 mos after Hurricane Katrina!

Re: GsxrBots new Tattoo

Got a new tattoo on Monday night. That occupied some of my time.

Picture is of GsxrBots new Tattoo. It fits him well, he made a suitable selection... :laugh:

walmart.jpg

hey Bots, learn how to do everything so when everyone discovers we're open again and starts asking questions, you can help them navigate the site while i sit here and eat ice cream :thumbsup: :laugh:

hey Big Bo, i'll trade you some of this ice cream for some of your cake :beerchug:

hey Bots, learn how to do everything so when everyone discovers we're open again and starts asking questions, you can help them navigate the site while i sit here and eat ice cream :thumbsup: :laugh:

hey Big Bo, i'll trade you some of this ice cream for some of your cake :beerchug:

With or without homemade fudge?
Just askin' :whistle:

Back