All this waiting.. And now what?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
It seems like I couldn't do anything without the org up, and now its back, and its not doing anything for me.. WHERE IS EVERYONE??

I think there's been like 5 posts since this morning.

Come on guys, lets whip this Gen 2 org into shape!! We need some posts here!

:laugh:

I went riding the other day and decided I had better slow down.

post-6-08415-Picture_016.jpg

Got a new tattoo on Monday night. That occupied some of my time.

Just seems like its slow here today..

WAKE UP

It's probably a coincidence but everytime I post it throws an ad. Wonder what would pop up if I posted Boobies up, you know the bird :rofl:

I could post pictures of my new Kontour seat and tell you about. But only if anyone's interested.:laugh:

Prepping for Hurricane Irene here...

I live less than 10 miles from the Bay, so we're taking her seriously here and she's looking pretty ominous. Work is nuts because we're all supporting so much of the Emergency Services efforts too, so unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy h.oRg version 2.0 much just yet...

Omar is arriving here in Virginia tonight to ride out the storm with me...wish us luck! :please:

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to go to Omar??

Good luck though. I wouldn't want to be in the path of a Hurricane. It would be fun if I didn't live there, if you know what I mean.

I want to live through a Tornado, but I don't want it to destroy everything I own in the process of me living through it..

Keep us all posted Vabs.. :please:

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to go to Omar??

Good luck though. I wouldn't want to be in the path of a Hurricane. It would be fun if I didn't live there, if you know what I mean.

I want to live through a Tornado, but I don't want it to destroy everything I own in the process of me living through it..

Keep us all posted Vabs.. :please:

We were meeting in Kentucky this weekend, but Irene messed that up. I don't want to leave my Dad. He lives just down the road...

In 2011, we've had a tornado, an earthquake and now Irene. For our tiny towns, we've had our share...we're done!

We were meeting in Kentucky this weekend, but Irene messed that up. I don't want to leave my Dad. He lives just down the road...

In 2011, we've had a tornado, an earthquake and now Irene. For our tiny towns, we've had our share...we're done!

It's getting scary, isn't it? Almost Biblical.. :hide:

I didn't have an excuse to "work" on the computer for a few days so I actually had to get up and sell stuff. Never again!

Back