Mike Chambers

Registered
:banana:

20180216_180034.jpg

Wow! :beerchug:
You must live in your riding gear lol.
90kms per day averaged.
Is this mostly commuting kms?
Any mechanical issues apart from servicing?

Last edited:
90kms per day averaged.
No issues so far although I did have to replace discs front at 40000 due to excessive wear. ( lots more rain and grit last 12 months), did chain and sprockets @ 50000ks. I commute approximately 30 ks a day plus average 500/800 kms on good weekend. Going to Paeroa on Sunday for races.

No issues so far although I did have to replace discs front at 40000 due to excessive wear. ( lots more rain and grit last 12 months), did chain and sprockets @ 50000ks. I commute approximately 30 ks a day plus average 500/800 kms on good weekend. Going to Paeroa on Sunday for races.
Are you in Auckland Mike?
50K kms on the chain and sprogs is excellent! Must've maintained them fastidiously.
Do you ride in the rain??? Crazy talk lol.
I'm jealous re the Paeroa street races, can you film some of them and post it up? Who's the main attraction this year?

90kms per day averaged.
Compared to my earlier model (2013 yellow), I had to replace the head fairing 4 times as it was cracking by right front blinker pod ( wear it screws at bottom to head fairing unit). All under warranty which was good although they made no real attempt to find why it was cracking front new. In my opinion it was internal mounting bracket , one anchor point was slightly out of whack which is why tension was on that point. :devil::banghead::banghead:

50K kms on the chain and sprogs is excellent! Must've maintained them fastidiously.
I'm jealous re the Paeroa street races, can you film some of them and post it up? Who's the main attraction this year?
If course when get poop loads of rain here. At some point we get wet:thumbsup:

Sloan Frost is always one to watch, so is Daniel from Coleman's, have to support the team, but the sidecars are my favorite, mate Des races one, he's from Drury Performance centre

Chit. Those numbers aren't real. They are KMs! Lol
Nice seat time my friend. I only put about 5,000 MILES on my bikes per year. Although I do drive about 24,000 miles in my cars!
Troy

I've always looked after my chain/tires , if you look after them you get good ks :thumbsup:

Back