about to buy and need to know

Mike56James

Registered
I been apart of the Org. for about 3 months now and have read hundreds of threads, day and night......:whistle: but the big day is almost here :banana: i've taken and passed the safety course and about 4 paychecks away from going to buy that BIG BAD BUSA but i need to know does the 09 have the same or similar problems the 08 i know it's basically the same bike but just need to hear from you guys.......

Cuz we all know members of the Org. are the true Pros :bowdown:

Thanks in advance

oh yeah whats the fastest color lol.......:race:

As far as I know, the 09 is exactly the same as the 08, except they no longer offer the fastest color (orange/black) :laugh:

I haven't kept up with the problem threads. I've had no issues with my '08. This years fastest color is the Black, last years was Gunmetal :whistle:

08-09 = same bike/diff color schemes. Save yourself some $$ and find a leftover '08 on the showroom floor. Dealers will knock off some serious money if you take their holdovers off their hands for them. :thumbsup: Insurance gives you a break too for being a year old bike...even though it's technically still new as far as the warranty and everything goes.

I've had my 08 for over a year now and never a single problem. As said before, save some dough and grab up an 08 (blue/gold of course). If you absolutely MUST HAVE an 09, get yourself the silver...SUPER SEXY!!!

had the Orange/Black '08, crashed and gone. K9 white now, not the fastest color, but I needed to ride an angel after my last years baby's fall! It's still frickn fast though! Godddammmmmmmm! No issues thus far! :thumbsup:

I have had my 08 since October 07. No issues at all. The bike has been absolutly flawless.

And by the way :welcome:

Stretched and drag raced all season (9.51@146) with no issues. Went through 2 clutches and several Shinko tires and that was it. Never lost in a heads up race.You won't be disapointed.:thumbsup:

DSC_0074.jpg

My only problem with the 08 is the same as with the 06 I had. I keep getting defective rear tires. :laugh: They just don't make rear tires like they used to. :whistle:

Back