All RED

BOOOSA

Registered
WELL THE PHOTO'S FROM THE SHOW LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A GRXR RED ON A HAYABUSA FOR 07
rock.gif
I HAD A PHONE CALL FROM VEGAS TONIGHT AND THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE A BLACK WITH BLUE TINT?
rock.gif
????I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO ASK HIM ABOUT THE ALL RED.
DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE ABOUT THE UP COMING COLORS?
rock.gif

HELP ME MR.BUSA

rock.gif

rock.gif

I cant take credit for these pics cause i didnt take them... but they look MUCH better than the ones on the Suzuki site...

black07busa.jpg

blue07busa.jpg

red07busa.jpg

I haven't been on here much lately. Have they made any changes to the bike besides color?

PS. The red one kicks arse.

I like the pictures of the red one, Does anybody know when they will be at the dealerships,I would like to see that one in person

I hated the first pic of the blue I saw...looked flat.  But it looks pretty cool in that pic and I bet it looks 10x better outside in the sun...it's definitely growing on me.  So is the red.

Can't go wrong with black model, but that color is played out.  The blue or red exemplify the 07' line-up. Keep in mind that the blue and red will match perfectly with the red and blue aftermarket products I've seen (bolts, exhaust cans, rotors, etc.)

I think all the colors look sharp with the black frame. Can't wait to see what the LE is gonna be this year!

(Sangai @ Oct. 11 2006,15:03) wasnt all red '03 LE ?
Nope, 04' LE was but it was a plain non-metallic red. The 07' is a darker metallic red.

(Over_Easy @ Oct. 11 2006,15:05) Nope, 04' LE was but it was a plain non-metallic red. The 07' is a darker metallic red.
details, try explaining to the coppers that it was darker, redish green and not red
laugh.gif

Back