Pic: All ready to go!

MeltDownZ

Registered
Ok, I know it's not as fancy as some, but, after a ton of research, bike shopping, mod research/shopping, etc., I finally have my dream bike setup the way I want:

2001 Hayabusa
Stock gearing (I had to regear it)
New chain
Corbin seat
TRE
Power Commander II
Engine Ice
New rubber front and back, Metzler M1's
Raised back up to stock height
Carbin fiber tank gaurd
Chrome grab rail
Muzzy slip ons
Muzzy aluminum fan
Undertail mod (saw'd off fender)
Integrated brake light / turn signals
Windshield taped with cloth friction tape for vibration

(and some people say these bikes aren't perty?)

How sweet it is!

Lookin good bro!!
wink.gif

You got a nice looking bike there. Good work.

How do you like the corbin seat so far?
I love the Corbin seat.  I hated it for the first 10 minutes.  It seemed hard as a brick compared to the stock seat.  But, after riding with it, it's actually waaaaayyyyy more comfortable than the stock seat.  I could literally ride for hours and hours without my buttocks hurting.  Also, the seat design keeps you from sliding around.  It shields engine heat better, and stays cooler in the sun.  But, I think the inner material must be something that works real good because your azz never hurts.  And of course the saddle type shape helps you feel your on a chair rather than a bike seat.  I couldn't be happier with it.  I also have the passenger seat with backrest.  That works great to.  My girl says it's really comfortable and keeps her from sliding/leaning forward too much. It's not shown in the pic. When I don't have a passenger, I use the stock seat because it's a lot lighter and it's quite a bit easier getting to the storage area.

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089862867 -->

Looks nice! What kind of sliders are those that you have on there?

sweet setup , nice looking ride, love that black... If it was black/plum it would be the bomb diggity fo shizzle my nizzle gut busting jaw dropping thats the ticket ride, but then again , it would be mine...
biggrin.gif

Back