All blacked out! At least the controls!

I guess I missed the gold wheel thing. The blue/gold 08 is my favorite busa scheme next to the silver/blue of long ago. I almost bought an 08 when I bought my 09 but would have had to wait for them to find one and pay too much.

Anyway WarBird2, did you black out the rear master cylinder too? I was thinking of doing that.

I guess I missed the gold wheel thing. The blue/gold 08 is my favorite busa scheme next to the silver/blue of long ago. I almost bought an 08 when I bought my 09 but would have had to wait for them to find one and pay too much.

Anyway WarBird2, did you black out the rear master cylinder too? I was thinking of doing that.

Yes I did with bed liner spray. Did the front master cylinder bracket with it too!

paint all the fairing head bolts black, also those huge bolts in the middle of the frame

looks great, i did mine!

If you want to know what it would look like with the wheels in black- just look at my ride- it came with black wheels stock from the dealer! It turns out that before I bought my blue bike, a guy bought one of the black / orange bikes, but wanted to have the gold wheels from the blue / black Busa- and the dealer agreed and swapped them out to make the sale! I'm trying to picture the orange / black with gold rims- it's not a pretty vision. :eek:

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Hey WB2,

I saw Brembo is now sending black reserviors with the MC kit. Wish they were doing that when I got mine (it's white). I keep a sock on it anyway but the black look cooler to me.

wow thats nice and shinney, looks great how did you do the passenger pegd powder coat? or did you spray?

Have had track days that got cancelled! Not enough people and then they spent most of there time now New Jersey! New track....to promo... 8 hours drive I am not wanting to make going north! Also been working a ton of side jobs too! So had some spending money! I figured.... make the busa PRUDDY!:laugh:

Somebody's been modding not riding....

Oh... I have been riding! Just not my bikes! Hmmm an 09 cbr 1k, a 07 Gsxr 1k, 07 R1, a 81 maxim 650, a 110cc mini chopper,and Kawi Normad custom 1500! Some of my side work! And the 1k while the busa got its pegs powder coated!:moon::lol:

Back