Brembo Master Cylinder Upgrade and Pazzo Clutch Handle Upgrade

Hi guys!

I have a -91 GSX R1100 fitted with a turbocharger. When the engine was rebuilt for the turbo it was also fitted with some really strong clutch springs and the clutch on the bike is so hard that it is really wearing out your hand when stopping for a red light. It is a hydraulic clutch system and I wonder if it is possible to get the clutch a little easier? Is there any aftermarket master cylinder which is bigger and will make the handle come in a little easier or is there any way at all to fix this problem? I am looking forward to any solutions or suggestions.

Best regards
Harley7985,
Norway

I have had some questions about how I routed my SS Brake lines when I changed them out from stock. Here are some pictures!

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

i'm jealous! that's a very nice upgrade over stock. :beerchug: eventually i'll get around to doing this.

An old thread but still relevant, Im looking to fit a Brembo clutch aster cylinder but wondering if its actually worth the hassle compared to keeping the OEM version. Anyone else fitted a RCS16 or RCS 19? getting conflicting views even from Brembo! anyone fit to a standard bike? I am looking for a soft pull (spend a lot of time in traffic) I ride purely on the the road not tack or drag use. Any info much appreciated.

An old thread but still relevant, Im looking to fit a Brembo clutch aster cylinder but wondering if its actually worth the hassle compared to keeping the OEM version. Anyone else fitted a RCS16 or RCS 19? getting conflicting views even from Brembo! anyone fit to a standard bike? I am looking for a soft pull (spend a lot of time in traffic) I ride purely on the the road not tack or drag use. Any info much appreciated.
I have a Brembo MC off an R1 on mine and along with the HH sintered pads, gaffer lines and EBC rotors, my brakes are leaps and bounds better than stock

You are not going to get a "softer" pull but are able to adjust the lever engagement same as stock. I can easily do 2 finger stops with my set up.

I have a Brembo MC off an R1 on mine and along with the HH sintered pads, gaffer lines and EBC rotors, my brakes are leaps and bounds better than stock

You are not going to get a "softer" pull but are able to adjust the lever engagement same as stock. I can easily do 2 finger stops with my set up.
Its the clutch I'm looking for :D

The 19 is way too big for the Busa slave.
It becomes wooden, stiff and doesn't quite work properly.
The 16 is a great fit. It just works.
Sounds good this is the info I am looking for :D Next question how about the clutch switch so I can start the thing? I've read that theres a hydraulic switch available but can cause F issues.

Some have reported issues with the hydraulic switch.
I bought the true brembo hydraulic switch and as yet, hasn't missed a beat. Been on for about 10 months and around 3000kms. I guess time will tell.
And my wrists are shot from too many years of abuse. The 16 is nice and light and easy to manage in traffic. Also easy to modulate

Back