Albert Hanesworth,s Busa

busa1300nut

Registered
Went to quaker steak and lube thur night, and Albert Hanesworth was there on his custome busa. He bought Suk of Knoxville, and he told me they built the bike there, I,ll try to post a couple of cell pic,s, but I seem to be having trouble posting pic,s for some reson.

a150.jpg

anose50.jpg

a3.jpg

Attachments

• a 1 50.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 443
  • a nose 50.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 453
Last edited:
That's pretty tight. I guess he's gotta find something to do with that $41 million he's stealing from the Redskins. He should be in DC working out. :lol:

That's pretty tight. I guess he's gotta find something to do with that $41 million he's stealing from the Redskins. He should be in DC working out. :lol:
+10000 he needs to get his fat azz to the training room in ashburn...i thought it might be that fat albert bike i`ve seen on ebay??? lol:rofl:

Yeh, I tried to ask him some question,s, but he didn,t know much about it, lol. He said" I just told them to build it" . lol. But the good news is, his shop is sponcering a bike nite night at the spice rack!

I'm a SKINS fan and for the 21 mil they paid him, he could've brought that BUSA here to the DC, MD, VA area...hit a few bike spots, posted up at a few others and attended training camp to bond with his teammates. :whistle: Those are nice pics though :thumbsup:

Big Albert played outstanding ball with the Titans; then he got greedy and the 'skins were stupid enough to offer him really big $$$, then he gets hurt and doesn't play well....nobody's fault but the 'skins.

Back