In the need for a sport bike bike night.

knightmlk

Registered
I live in greeneville, tn and ride alot, i have hit bike nights from bristol motor speedway to quaker steak and lube, im really disappointed that i can not find a nice place to hang out with other sport bike riders exchanging tips talking about there bikes and mods, ect. does any one now of any hang outs or bike nights where there are more sport bikes than cruisers. I went to quaker steak and lube last thursday and talk to one fellow busa owner and let me tell you i felt totally out of place, i need some high reving, high octane fuel excitement or what about the idea of finding a resteraunt to host one and advertize it like crazier. im willing to spend my own time and some money to come up with something. Lets get out from behind these computers and do some riding and having some good times, come on TN riders help me out here. im willing to ride quite a ways to enter act with my own kind.

I can see where you're coming from but I'm not really the type to "hang out". If I'm around my bike I'm usually riding it. The most talking I do to people is here on the org. Nothing wrong with meet ups though and there are plenty of org people in your area so I'm sure they will chime in soon.

Well i wasnt meaning as much to hang out as meet up eat and go riding, take some time to meet fellow riders.

Back