Akrapovic gen 3 single side racing exhaust with sound clip and dyno graph.

Screenshot_19.jpg
Screenshot_14.jpg
Screenshot_12.jpg
Screenshot_13.jpg

Gen3 makes about 5hp. more power than gen2. And this is on the standard ECU. I'm not sure if even the AFR was tuned after replacing the exhaust system.

Well the gen 3 has a re-worked gen 2 motor so by rights when modified it should make more power...

You all notice none of those say 2022 Hayabusa? the Gen 2 ones are clearly marked so why not the Gen 3? It also says remapping is recommended. Did Suzuki send advance bikes to Akrapovic? Who got an advance Busa, Yoshimura? Brock?

You can pay attention to the date indicated below the graph.
Also found the GEN3 in the top left corner in red letters just above the 200 on the graph. Well that's interesting. If it's that easy it does make the calculation a bit different.

Wait,..wait,...wait...so the new bike that's rated lower on paper makes MORE power in the real world than the current Gen-2... :blowingup:

Isn't this what we've been trying to tell everyone since the release.... :laugh:

Welcome to 2022 ladies and gentlemen..;)

Wait,..wait,...wait...so the new bike that's rated lower on paper makes MORE power in the real world than the current Gen-2... :blowingup:

Isn't this what we've been trying to tell everyone since the release.... :laugh:

Welcome to 2022 ladies and gentlemen..;)
This was obvious to people who are tech-savvy, not people who are used to looking only at advertising brochures and rarely turn on their brains).

Is it me or do all the graphs show wheel HP.
Suzuki say themselves the Gen3 is down on power vs the Gen 2 yet those graphs show it to be ahead.... So who's wrong.
Hard to believe they made all those changes and it makes less power. I think it'll make more, just the way they rate them changed... ;)
What's the price you think ...1300 ?
Maybe for stainless, titanium will be probably $2k+

Back